Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Heath

I was very sick and he made me better fast and is the sweetest Dr you could find. Staff is excellent also. I would only go to him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr Heath is a great doctor and I have no issues with the staff. Thankful he is here in town.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Office is very rude. They act as if they are doing you a favor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

My husband and I used Dr. Heath twice over a 10 yr period (total 4 procedures). We moved out of the area June 2008. I sent a letter requesting dates of procedures and results......I asked them to send/fax to our New Dr. OR to us directly; NEVER A REPLY to us OR our new Dr. We do not blame Dr. Heath, but his poor staff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

I have to agree with one thing. The front office staff isn't the greatest. However, the back office and Dr. Heath are the greatest. He can make you feel better just talking to you. Before my first procedure I was a nervous wreck. After talking to Dr. Heath I had all the confidence in the world in him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Heath is a GREAT Dr. He has been my Dr. for 12 years. I have never had a problem. I wish all the Doc's in town were as good as Dr. Heath.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

The doctor is a great guy, but his staff is totally incompetent; they lie about contacting you about your co-pay and wait until the day before you have a procedure scheduled to let you know that your insurance won't cover the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Bryan H. Heath's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in New Smyrna Beach, FL