Ratings for Dr. Christine Dalziel

Worse doctor ever!!!! We left her and in my file, she had me as a "drinker"....I've always been an abstainer! And had my husband as a smoker!!!He's never been a smoker....wouldn't even have married me if I smoked! I seldom went in to see her for problems but when I was facing a challenge and needed to talk to her, she blew me off! Both of my adult sons were blown off by her several times. Worse doctor EVER!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I left her and found a new doctor. She was always rushed and made me feel like I was not important enough. My sister and I both left to find new doctors and I just love the one I have now. Her staff was wonderful though and very apologetic to me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

great understanding of depression - took lots of time for the appointment and assessment

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. Dalziel was my Doctor for about 20 years and and delivered both of my children. I have always found her to be wonderful, caring and helpful. I felt very confident with her care in the birt of both of our children...she loved what she did and it showed. We will miss her very much!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

I was very sad to learn Dr. Dalziel retired. She was my family doctor for many years until I moved from Barrie 3 years ago. She delivered all 4 of my children and did such a fantastic job. She saw me through an addiction problem and was very caring, patient and understanding. Thank you Dr. Dalziel for all your years of dedicated service to my family and many many others. Enjoy retirement, you deserve it!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

All I can say is I had a severly tramatic delivery of my first child I feared ever having another. I was refered to Christine 7 years after my first child and I was a wreck often begging for a c-section:) Christine was a god send for me and my daughter Desiree. I could of never had such a positive birthing experince if it was not for her caring manner, calm and reasuring attitude. My daughter was born on Sept 15, 99 naturaly and is was such a normal easy birth and I was greatful for her service.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Terrible doctor! Always made me feel like I was a hassel, not a patient. Glad she retired, never gave me any answers just brushed me off.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

awful, just awful. When she was my dr, she din't care about anyone but herself, my visits were always 2 minutes, she never did a throughough checkup, persistently prescribed me medication it turned out i did not need, mis-diagnosed me all the time, finally found a better doctor, thank god she retired she is a terrible doctor

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Dalziel was our family doctor for many years and we were satisfied with the care that she gave us. I found her to be a both a caring and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

I'm sad to hear that dr Dalziel got bad ratings in the past. She was my family doctor from childhood until her retirement a couple of months ago. I always found her to be understanding of my needs. In my teens with manic-depression she would schedule me at the end of her day and act almost as counselor for me. She delivered her patent's babies, and was one of the last GPs to stop doing that, and I think that is a tremendous gift to mothers. I will miss her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007