Ratings for Dr. Jeane M. Ward

We had our baby boy 9/27/14 and throughout the whole process it was abolutely best experience with Jeane. Always felt comfortable around her and could ask a million questions (because you will have a million questions) and she never seemed to make me feel rushed or stupid for asking. One of the nicest people I have ever met. I will be going to her again for baby number two (whenever that may be). Her staff and Overland Park Regional Hospital was just as awesome as she was, if you have an opportunity to have Jeane as a midwife you are truly blessed.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

jeane is the most amazing down to earth person, she delivered my son, she is laid back,honest & really connects with all of her patients, she has a great work ethic, & i am blessed to have heard about her and have her as my midwife!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

She is GREAT! I've recommended other friends and they are equally happy! :)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I loved Jeane and all the staff at women's healthcare group. They were all wonderful. Jeane is so personable and takes the time to address all concerns. She really knows what she is doing too. My labor and delivery was what I wanted. I got to hold my baby right after he was born and everything felt so natural and perfect. If you need to see someone else in the group for an appointment due to Jeane being in a C section or something, you will still receive amazing care, they are all great!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Love, love, love Jeane! She delivered both my kids and is absolutely fantastic. I refer all my friends to the midwives at Women's Care. They listen to you, and care about your pregnancy (and gynecological health).

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Jeane M. Ward's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.whcg.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "66204" to "66215". Address has been updated from "None" to "10550 South Quivira Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19135410990".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had our baby boy 9/27/14 and throughout the whole process it was abolutely best experience with Jeane. Always felt comfortable around her and could ask a mil..."

October 12, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jeane" to "Jeane M."

October 20, 2013