Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Holt

Most amazing dental experience, so kind and gental. Dr. Holt is a very caring dentist whom I would highly recommend.. Top notch! I have worked in the dental field for 20 years, I wouldn't look any further! Thank you Dr. Holt for making me have a bright smile today!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

A wonderful experience as far as dentists go. I have finally found a great Dentist in Dr. Holt that I intend to stick with. He came highly recommended and I can now see why. Thank you! Michelle Shawarsky

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Great dentist! Great office! Thank you Dr. Holt!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Holt's office was incredibly accommodating when I called in to get a last minute appointment, the staff is kind, and Dr. Holt was wonderful. The rapport he has with his entire office is light hearted and fun, and you definitely can feel that when you're there. The tooth repair that he did for me is seamless, and I couldn't recommend him and this office highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

After two root canals and crowns, I wouldn't trust another person to deal with my mouth. I recently had a terrible toothache that swelled and a bubble formed on my gums. I had went to a dentist in arborg to save me the two hour drive to the city. HUGE MISTAKE!! That dentist made me cry non-stop in his chair and he finally decided to add more freezing. He "drained" the bubble and it immediately came back twice as large and he told me to squish it out myself. That raised some flags for me so I made a follow up appointment with Dr. Holt for a second opinion. When I got into the chair, Dr. Holt explained that if I had waited another week with this infection, I would have been in emergency by the weekend and I would no longer have my tooth. He then opened my tooth up, gave me a partial root canal (until the swelling goes down), drained my bubble and made sure I was comfortable by asking me if I was ok every few minutes. I appreciate his honesty and transparency when it comes to his practice. He genuinely cares about your comfort and your teeth. The drugs are working, my swelling has gone down substantially overnight and I cannot wait to get it all fixed by him. I recommend him to anyone seeking a great dentist!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Holt is a wonderful dentist. His staff welcome you in and treat you kindly. When he comes in to work on you, he genuinely cares about your teeth and wants you to love your teeth also. He gave me a root canal on my front tooth and got a lovely natural looking crown made for me. I had put it off for so long that I was afraid to get it done. Now, I wonder why I waited so long.! He's fun, smart and caring. Would recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I just paid two visits to Dr. Holt, one for an extraction and one for a root canal. Dr. Holt was a very laid-back and funny guy who was a pleasure to deal with, and his assistant was witty and hilarious. The extraction went surprisingly quickly and painlessly, and left me with a good impression. So I immediately made an appointment for a root canal that I'd been putting off, and managed to get in just a couple of days later. The root canal took an hour and a half, but thanks to the TV above the chair it seemed like it flew by (watched Austin Powers from start to finish). It was once again a fantastic experience. He explained to me while showing me in the mirror exactly what he was doing. I wholeheartedly recommend making this your new dental home; it's a very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere and the staff are clearly knowledgeable and skilled in their work! A+++

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

As a dental practitioner, I entrust Dr. Holt to undertake my dental work. The dental work is excellent, he is extremely gentle and I will be continue to use Dr. Holt.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Holt and his staff are great! Dr. Holt explains things very well so I can understand what is happening with my teeth. He is also great with my kids. I would highly recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I am a women of 57 years & have been terrified of Dentist all my life . Jonathan Holt has changed all that . Kind,caring,patient are words that pop in my mind when I have to see Jonathan. I have had fillings , Caps ect .Excellent work . People often write when they are displease . Well i wanted to write & say Thank You Jonathan & your staff for all that you have done for me & will continue to do .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013