Ratings for Dr. Jason Simpson

Dr. Simpson is very kind, caring, knowledgeable, professional and attentive. His quality of care is superior and he is one of the nicest doctors I have ever known. His staff is friendly, caring and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Simpson. I know I am in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

It was my first visit with Dr. Simpson and I felt at ease immediately. It has been a long time since I have felt that a health care provider had a true concern for my well being and wasn't trying to rush me out the door.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Best Optometrist I have ever been too. Very knowledgeable and patient!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Simpson for almost 20 years. He is kind and always explains what the steps are in having your eyes examined. His office staff have always been very helpful. I wouldn't continue to use Dr. Simpson if I had any doubts or had any questionable experiences. For those people who commented on being unhappy with the lenses or glasses they received, all of their lenses and frames come with a warranty for 12 months. When I've been unhappy with something about my glasses they have fixed it without any extra charge and when my frames got scratched or damaged, they arranged to have them replaced by the manufacturer at no cost to me. It never hurts to ask for help! Otherwise, I have always received good care and quality glasses. Dr. Simpson listens to me when I have concerns about how a prescription will affect my appearance and he makes suggestions as to ways to mitigate this with different types of lenses, finishes and even styles of frames that would better suit my type of prescription.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Jason Simpson is the kindest optometrist/doctor I have ever known. He is caring, attentive extremely knowledgeable and professional. I have had deteriorating eyesight for reading and computer work and Dr. Simpson has immensely helped me finding the proper eyeglasses and contacts. It's such a delight to know that I am in good hands with him and I trust his expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Simpson (and, his amazing staff) for all your eye care needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Excellent and friendly doctor. I've been a patient of his for many years. Always takes time to listen and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Ive gone to dr simpson my entire life, 4/11 times i have gone my glasses have had the lenses wonky and i had to tilt my head up or down to see correctly. they are very nice people but always always late for appointments, i think that might be because they dont rush their clients. My most recent pair i got a glare protector coating stuff that works great, but i also got a scratch resistant coating that got deeply scratched just in front of my pupil within a MONTH of receiving them (ive never had my lenses scratch before). Alot of the time i felt like they didnt spend enough time centering the pupil spot and ive never had them mechanically do it for a new frame, they just get you to put them on, not where you would have them sit, neigh neigh, they get you to push them as far up as possible so they are practically defying gravity (no offense if you were them like that), and use a dry erase marker to mark where the center of the prescription on the lens. Also, alot of the times i got a bad pair was when i was a kid, when i was younger i felt pressured to answer correctly and i felt like i was rushed, (i didnt know what to do)when the test was occurring and usually either got a prescription that was too high or too low (my own fault), if your kid is getting glasses get the dr to prep them and thoroughly explain and answer their questions no matter how little. I also asked him about a defect i had in my eye since birth and all he said was that it was no worry and sent me off, not even telling me what or if he knew what it was called, i have had it my entire life and almost every time ive gone he hasn't told me. I feel as if, if i had gotten more time to decide on what i would be relying on fully for sight i might have gotten the perfect pair at least once. They are good enough to be afraid to leave but not enough for you not to look for another.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Have been going to Dr Simpson for years, the staff are amazing, always friendly and Dr Simpson is a very knowledgeable eye Dr who explains things in a way I understand and recommends things to help. The price of the glasses are good and they give discounts to patients which is awesome.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Kind, compassionate, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Usually end up waiting longer than expected so punctuality is not great.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Amazing place great service the staff are very friendly and they have great deals

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015