Ratings for Dr. David Knox

Very good Doctor, I had a dermatological procedure with him and he was very efficient. Nice office and friendly receptionist. Will be going back for further procedures.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I found him very knowledgeable and attentive. His "bedside manner" made for a relaxing dermatology appointment. I highly recommend him; he is "top-notch".

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Couldn't have a better dermatology doc! He did his specialty overseas and has been most excellent in both treatment and follow up!! Have both worked with him and been his patient. He is heads and tails superior that the dermatologist I was first referred to in Brampton. His practice is busy though, so he can't just be available at the drop of a hat. This is rate an MD... not bash the receptionist. Marg is busy too.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Been to see Dr Knox on two occasions now and surprised by the comments from earlier in the year (prior to that there was no negative comments about receptionist) so I’m guessing that as one comment mentions she is the doctors mistress then they are reviews based on personal not professional opinions which in itself is sad. I have had nothing but a great experience both with the friendly and welcoming receptionist and Dr Knox and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Knox, I've recently had the most unpleasant experience that I have ever had while attending a doctor's appointment at your office! Let me preface by saying....if Marg is here, who's running h_ll? How does somebody with a terribly rude personality end up getting hired for a customer service job? Talk about the wrong person for the wrong vocation. Dr. Knox, you've made an awful mistake by hiring Marg. I also did not appreciate you trying to brush me off by saying that Marg was just sick and having a bad day when I mentioned the situation to you. C'mon, I've read the other very negative reviews about her on this website. I am advising you not to make excuses for your staff, but rather to address the problem directly and promptly. Dr. Knox, I've rated you with 1 out of 5's across the board because it doesn't matter how good or not the Doctor is when the "Gatekeeper" provides for a truly awful experience! Dr. Knox, both you and Marg have a Good Day!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

My hubby was referred by Local walk in clinic MD to Knox and told Knox was a dermatologist. NOT. He is simply an MD who likes to deal with skin issues (it is easy). There are many true dermatologists specialist just down the road in Brampton. Arrived at his office only to find his very large dog wandering around the office and waiting room. I have worked 25 years in dentistry. His dog in his office is craziness and totally unacceptable by the Royal College. He could be disciplined for this if someone were to file a complaint. What if an incoming patient had a severe allergy to dogs? An Marj - I called in to find out the hours the office was open. Simple question. It took three sentences to obtain that basic info. Never in my 30 years of dentistry have i seen such a rude, ignorant receptionist. She demanded to know my full name before she would tell me the hours of operation. That woman needs to get out of the office but it appears she is the mistress, new wife. Did DR offer any new solutions - no. People go to Brampton or Newmarket for a true dermatologist. A specialist goes back to school for several years to obtain a second degree in their chosen speciality

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Knox helped me deliver both of my grown children. He is kind, compassionate and very helpful. He was good enough to take me back as a patient even after being out of the Province for several years. I do have to say that I don't like to have to call the office because his nurse Marg is always abrupt and rude. I feel that she no longer wants to be there and maybe it's time that she wasn't.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Knox has been my family doctor my whole life. I can't complain about him. Marg, on the other hand, is so completely rude I can't believe he'd leave his wife for her. She always gives attitude no matter what I call or go in for. I completely disgusts me that they bring their dog in the office. I have small children and they can't even play with the toys on the floor without getting caked in their dog's hair.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Knox when he first came to Orangeville. I told him I was his first patient. Dr. Knox is compassionate and understanding and is always there for you..he kept me going when my son died and has always been there for our family. I cannot imagine David not being in the office. He works very hard at everything he does. The office us handled by a great Nurse. Marg knows exactly what needs to be done and is definetly David,s right arm. We as Dr. Knox,s patient are extremely lucky to have this wonderful Doctor and Nurse to look after all. Everyone of his patients is special to him. Cannot beat that. I no longer live in Orangeville but I drive to see him when I need him. I will never change Doctors. LaVern Z

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. David Knox is an excellent diagnostician. He is thorough and knowledgeable, and stays informed. He's been my family doctor for almost 20 years and I've always received great service. Marg is awesome, and every intern that is brought in (that Dr. Knox counsels and trains) is excellent. I would recommend David to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014