Ratings for Dr. Gerard Corsten

Great doctor!! Explains everything and was wonderful with my son.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I am so grateful to dr corston! He seen my son at 8 weeks and diagnosed him with an airway defect. Hes a great doctor, great staff, always available when my son was admitted to iwk. He has done 2 airway scopes, and put in a set of ear tubes for my 2 year old. I highly recommend dr corston !

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I grew up going to the IWK and was under the watchful eye of Dr. Charles Cron. So when my son came along and I had to adjust to a different ENT seeing to his ear and brapeathng troubles due to cleft lip and palate I was somewhat worried and unsure. Dr. Corsten knows his stuff and is good at what he does. As a mom I was impressed as a former patient of the IWK who is all too well familiar with the process of ENT treatment I'm super impressed with Dr corsten.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

If you have a child with ear,nose or throat problems.. you can bet your life that this doctor will fix him or her up. My son was completely deaf in one ear at birth and now he can hear and comprehend everything that is being said to him. Excellent doctor, and he cares about his patients and their families. I highly reccommend this doctor

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Had a good experience with this specialist. He is very busy - but we felt we were in good care at all times.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Both of my kids have had to have their tonsils and adenoids taken out and my son has had to have tubes in his ears as well Dr. Corsten was great with them, and I have had 2 very positive experiences!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

A great Dr.!!! My son had 13 ear infections in 15 months. He has had two set's of tubes as well as his tonsils and adnoids out. Dr. Corsten was helpful and attentive. He always had a smile on his face when he walked in like he was happy to see us. He explained the surgery to us and answered all of our questions. He came right out to us after each surgery to give us the news on how everything went (even when he had 10 surgery's scheduled that day!).

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

My son saw him multiple times at the clinic and had two surgerys.The only specialist in Atlantic Canada who does mastoid ear surgery,on children. Great service , he had complications and we could see him when ever we needed.A teacher as well as doctor when the other specialists cant help you,you are referred to him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

My son saw Dr. Corsten recently. He fit us into a busy clinic and was so nice to my son. I felt very pleased with the car and service we received. We waited about 4 minutes in the waiting room!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Our experience with Dr. Corsten was OUTSTANDING. I can not thank him enough for his care and thoughtfulness. An extremely professional and attentive physician.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Gerard Corsten's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor!! Explains everything and was wonderful with my son. "

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to dr corston! He seen my son at 8 weeks and diagnosed him with an airway defect. Hes a great doctor, great staff, always available when my ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I grew up going to the IWK and was under the watchful eye of Dr. Charles Cron. So when my son came along and I had to adjust to a different ENT seeing to his ea..."

May 29, 2015