Ratings for Dr. Hugh McLean

I recently had breast augmentation done. Dr. Mclean and the entire staff were very knowledgeable and patient with my indecisive decisions. Everyone was very kind, professional and supportive. Dr. Mclean's work is excellent. I would highly recommend Mclean Clinic.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

first of all the ladies at the office are very supportive understanding and absolutely wonderful! I was going through a rough personal time and they provided wonderful advice. my surgery went perfect. the pre and post op nurses are very compassionate. Dr mclean is very understanding and his work is great. would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have had 3 surgeries within 8 years most recent was removal of breast implants and breast lift - I always felt comfortable with Dr Mclean he is very patient person and makes you relaxed the results of my breast lift were outstanding with hardly any scarring I can see and it has been 3 weeks ago the surgery went well with zero after complications - his staff are very nice and welcoming I would go back again if needed

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I went to this clinic for laser hair removal. The customer service is really disappointing at this place. I bought six sessions together and booked all apppintments for the sessions atleast 2-3 months in advance. A week before my 4th session, I received a call from the clinic telling me that the entire staff is goin for a conference so my appointment will have to be resecheduled. I am a working woman and my workplace is an hour away from the clinic. For all my sessions I had booked the 6-6:30 pm appointment on Tuesdays. When I said that I can't accommodate any other time, I was told that I don't have a choice with regards to time if I want to book an appointment. The customer service representative was very rude and not at all accommodating. I would never recommend anyone to this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Staff was very friendly and professional pre and post op and the facility is beautiful and clean but I am not actually that pleased with the face lift I received. It was fabulous while my face was a bit swollen and looked great for about 6 months after which the skin began to sag once again around my lower chin and mouth area. When I went back for a follow up I was told that it was customary for that to happen which begs the question of why I bothered to spend that kind of money for such poor results. They then tried to talk me into all kinds of fillers which I have no interest in as they are expensive, last a short period of time and changes the look of your face to a very puffy you. I do not feel that my concerns were properly addressed and annoyed that they tried to talk me into spending more money. I guess I am done with the McLean Clinic.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a few times consultation with Dr. McLean and his nurse before my surgery (Tummy tuck and outer and inner thigh lipo). He clearly explained for me verbally , you do not lose weight but your size would be smaller after surgery. He even asked me about my size and I told him my size is 12 at this time. he said , you would be size 8 after surgery. my size didn't changed at all after surgery and I don not notice any big change in my cloths size. I spoke with Dr. McLean after surgery regarding no changes in my size but he completely refused whatever he had told me about before surgery. whoever knows me and saw me before surgery also believe I look like the same as before and not smaller. The reason I chose him because of one of my coworker who did TT with him 8 years ago. she told me Dr. McLean respects to patients and if you are not satisfy, will do something extra to make you happy but my experience with him was completely different. I have trusted to his verbal promises and paid around $15000 but not happy about my result at all. He did not care about my opinion when He got the money. i'm extremely disappointed . I do not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

My experience at this clinic has been nothing short of outstanding. Right from the start the receptionists greet you warmly, answer all questions, appease any fears and make you feel like family. I have only undergone skin resurfacing and botox/filler procedures here and would not go anywhere else. Miriam and Theresa are such incredibly professional and knowledgeable specialists, that I feel completely at ease. I am always impressed with the results and have received glowing compliments on my glowing skin! They both take the time to review and assess any changes to my skin and make recommendations accordingly. I always leave feeling refreshed and confident. OUTSTANDING work from two beautiful, professional and compassionate women. Highly recommend. *****

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I am so happy with my top surgery results. I'm a year and 6 months post surgery and I couldn't be happier. The scars have healed and I just have a little bit of raised scarring under my pecs. The nipples look great and you can see then through a tight shirt. placement was impeccable and uniform. I look symmetrical. i have a little pucker on my right side but as I've lost weight and gained muscle it has lessened.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. McLean is a FRAUD and he's guilty of medical malpractice. Such a reassuring surgeon during my consultation and then he destroys my life when he butchers my chest. Thanks Dr. McLean. Was the money really worth all my pain and suffering? Only an irresponsible hack would give a patient false hope and then mess up their body. Now I want to die and it's all thanks to you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. McLean and his staff are true professionals. My tummy tuck/lipo results are unbelievable. After 3 children (last via C-section) I had a large hanging pooch. It bothered me so much to look sideways in a mirror - I was very self conscious and hid behind my clothes. After my surgery by Dr. Mclean my tummy is flat as if I was 1/2 my age . My self confidence from this surgery was well worth the pain. Yes, it is painful but in no time you will be looking in the mirror like me wishing you had done it sooner. Dr. McLean is an experience professional (25 yrs plus) - I highly recommend that you get his services before he retires as the care/results are unbelievable. So glad I was recommended to see him and he gave exactly what I wanted and beyond :)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Hugh McLean's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients