Ratings for Dr. Hugh McLean

I had surgery at the McLean Clinic and it exceeded my expectations! The whole team is A+++. Nadia is awesome and anyone that leaves back feedback is obviously not legit and has a personal grudge against her or they wouldn't be so cowardly and leave their name!!! My surgery went flawless and I can finally wear a bikini after 2 kids! Fantastic experience! Thanks to everyone, especially Dr. McLean. Janet - tummy tuck

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Recently had top surgery by Dr. McLean and I'm very satisfied! I first started emailing back and forth with Liz, who is extremely kind and helpful, in order to get info about logistics, paperwork, etc. It was great to be able to communicate in such a rapid way, and to be able to send all my medical documents via email. At the clinic, I felt well taken care of. Dr. McLean was very warm and informative. His demeanour really helped me feel comfortable.. The anesthesiologist was also very helpful in reassuring me. Finally, I'm a couple of weeks post op and my results are great! Lorelei, the nurse who checked my post-op, was fantastic! Very glad I chose to get the procedure done here.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Theresa does the injections for my botox and filler. She is very knowledgeable and honest. She will advise you on what you need to achieve the results and will not sell you anything that she does not feel will work to your satisfaction. She is excellent at what she does and is a pleasure to deal with. I have been going to the McLean clinic for over 5 years and there have been different people doing the injections over the years and I do hope that Theresa is the last one :) That being said, one person that always is there to greet you is Nadia. When I did call and found out there was someone new doing the injections she always made me feel confident that the new person would do a good job. She always greets me by name and is extremely friendly and efficient. Always a good experience at the clinic!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have been seeing Theresa Taylor at McLean Clinic since she began working there. In fact I followed her there from another practice! Theresa is a consummate professional and will never give you more than you need. She is knowledgeable in her field and I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering fillers and/or botox. Lovely person too!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I’m a Mom of 3 (did my body ever need a Mommy makeover!). I’ve had 4 procedures by Dr. Mclean. Dr. Mclean is a perfectionist! I’m so happy with my results. From the moment I walked in, to waking up in recovery. They made me feel extremely comfortable. I’m grateful for this positive experience. Dr. McLean, Lorilei, Tracie, Nadia, Liz and the anesthesiologist - Thank You. Your professionalism & hard work does not go unnoticed.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

recently had a top surgery follow up and i was treated very badly by the front desk lady i think her name is nadia . not the dark hair lady the other lady with medium blonde hair. she was very rude and was basically making me feel like a bother for having to have the check up appointment. other staff are very nice bu she kept rolling her eyes when i asked a question or would mumble something off making me feel worthless when i wasn’t the one who made the appointment the docotr wanted it. NADIA IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

i recently had a visit at the mclean clinic last week and the front desk receptionist Nadia was very unprofessional and was swearing and getting mad at other associates as she “didn’t want to deal with the form surgery check up appointments” and was very rude to us and put us in a little room to wait for pictures and left us waiting in the room for an hour and when i went and asked if anyone was coming to take pictures she said i don’t think so. so the other receptionist took over and went and got someone for us to take pictures. nadia completely ruined my outlook on the mclean clinic and i think she is in professional and makes the clinic look very bad. i’ve had no problem with the other staff in the clinic and they’ve all been very nice and helpful and know what they’re doing but nadia is lost in her own world and doesn’t want to help anyone. thank you dr mclean for the amazing results !! i would highly recommend you but i believe your staff needs looked over

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I just recently had a full tummy tuck done and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff and Dr. McLean. I have never felt rushed in or out of my appts. always every question I threw at the team was answered. I find the entire staff caring, friendly and every visit I left with a grateful smile on my face. Dr McLean is so patient and such a kind man, who’s objective is for you to be happy with the procedures that he has done. If anything additional needs to be addressed, it is taken care of. I highly would recommend this office, and I am NOT staff, but a very happy client. Janet G

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Not impressed by reception desk staff, who are not focused and giving very wrong, actually opposite information (if you talk with different receptionists). Much more professionalism should be in place, unless it would be in place if I paid from my pocket, and not through OHIP.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I recently had breast augmentation done. Dr. Mclean and the entire staff were very knowledgeable and patient with my indecisive decisions. Everyone was very kind, professional and supportive. Dr. Mclean's work is excellent. I would highly recommend Mclean Clinic.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Hugh McLean's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients