Ratings for Dr. Jane C. Tanaka

We love Dr. T. She is warm, caring, laid back, yet professional. She had been recommended to me by my doctor who knew the severity of my daughter's problems. Even though Dr. Tanaka does not take insurance, and is a good drive away from our home (not convenient for us), we have been seeing her for over 2 years and plan to continue. She takes weekend and early evening appointments, and is always able to fit us in at a time that is convenient. She always discusses with us and takes into consideration the impact of the prescribed medication on our daughter's other medical problems or possible interactions down the road. She asks our daughter's opinion and interacts with her throughout the appointment. She is very cautious about changing medications and also is sure to use the least amount of medication as necessary. She discusses any changes in detail with us. We've always felt very confident in her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

She is very compassionate and easy to talk to. Also she is laid back which I prefer. Very reassuring and inspires confidence.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Jane C. Tanaka's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1988)