Ratings for Dr. David Yarmand

Great experience. 4 wisdom teeth. No pain. No swelling.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Doesn't tailor his surgical plan based on patient specific needs. After all everyone is different and shared decision making is critical for every patient's care (i.e. needs to be more open minded about sedation and pain control options depending on someone's preference as some don't appreciate a paternalistic approach).

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Staff are polite and caring, office is spacious and clean, Dr. David Yarmand is knowledgeable and skillful. Well done for my wisdom teeth extraction.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Extraction of sinus lift and implant needed zero pain medication!! Two very easy recoveries. Extremely delicate and wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Yarmand was great and I highly recommend him for wisdom teeth extractions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Best extraction Ever! I am a very anxious patient, my last extraction was 10 years ago , a horrible experience, , but Dr. Yarmand and his team are AMAZING

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

"My Dentist referred my son there for his wisdom teeth removal. Awesome, quick recovery. Exceptional surgeon and team. Top notch care and service! Highly recommend"

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I recently had all my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Yarmand. It was such a smooth and relaxing experience. I had no pain after my surgery and very little swelling! He is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, professional and his staff made me feel so comfortable throughout my visits. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Yarmand and his office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Yarmands the best!! I was super nervous (I had to get my wisdom teeth out) and the nurses made me feel comfortable and relaxed. BTW the office is beautiful. I was asleep and didn't feel a thing! It was breeze after and I just took some Tylenol for a few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Yarmand.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out and I was pleasantly surprised. Barely had any pain and no swelling. I just took a couple of Advils after. Office was really nice and everyone was super nice. If you need any dental surgery Dr. Yarmand would be the person I would absolutely recommend! In fact my sister is seeing him in a couple of weeks!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015