Ratings for Dr. David Yarmand

Dr. Yarmand was great and I highly recommend him for wisdom teeth extractions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Best extraction Ever! I am a very anxious patient, my last extraction was 10 years ago , a horrible experience, , but Dr. Yarmand and his team are AMAZING

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

"My Dentist referred my son there for his wisdom teeth removal. Awesome, quick recovery. Exceptional surgeon and team. Top notch care and service! Highly recommend"

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I recently had all my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Yarmand. It was such a smooth and relaxing experience. I had no pain after my surgery and very little swelling! He is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, professional and his staff made me feel so comfortable throughout my visits. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Yarmand and his office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Yarmands the best!! I was super nervous (I had to get my wisdom teeth out) and the nurses made me feel comfortable and relaxed. BTW the office is beautiful. I was asleep and didn't feel a thing! It was breeze after and I just took some Tylenol for a few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Yarmand.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out and I was pleasantly surprised. Barely had any pain and no swelling. I just took a couple of Advils after. Office was really nice and everyone was super nice. If you need any dental surgery Dr. Yarmand would be the person I would absolutely recommend! In fact my sister is seeing him in a couple of weeks!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

My daughter had four wisdom teeth extracted and I feel that I definitely made the right choice in surgeon. Dr. Yarmand was extremely knowledgeable, attentive to questions and concerns, and professional throughout the entire process. My daughter experienced extremely minimal swelling and bruising, as the recovery process was quick and she felt comfort in his care. The office was extremely clean and all staff were very welcoming and friendly. Overall, we had an amazing experience with Dr. Yarmand and his exceptional staff, and I would highly recommend him as he is an outstanding oral surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr.Yarmand was very professional and patient in answering all my questions. I had my surgery all went very well no swelling and no pain post the surgery. The staff were amazing office very professional exceptionally clean as well. I Recommend Dr.Yarmand he was outstanding!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I took my daughter Brittany to Dr. Yarmand to get her wisdom teeth removed and was very pleased with the attention and care my daughter got. The front staff is so friendly and professional and answered all my questions. The front lobby is so welcoming and clean. Great surgeon, staff and office would definitely recommend Dr. Yarmand.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I went to see Dr. Yarmand after my dentist referred me to get my wisdom teeth removed and I was very pleased. He was very knowledgeable and professional, had answers to all of my questions, and comforted my concerns. The office was super clean and all of the staff was very polite and professional. After my surgery I had no pain or swelling. I'm very impressed and would highly recommend Dr. Yarmand to anyone!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015