Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sheu

He really takes good care of the whole family, especially our mother. He is one of the big factor why our mother gets to live this long, for she's over 90 years old and still walks in the mall enjoying it like 70 years old.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

He is my family doctor for 9 years already. always friendly, professional, punctuate. He is very knowledgeable and makes very good judgement. If need to see a specialist, he usually refer to a nice doctor. Recommend!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Excellent service received from this clinic. Most doctors are very nice and helpful. I have been with dr. Sheu for over 10 years and he has always been very professional and respectful. He is thorough and very caring.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Sheu has been my Dr for almost 10 yrs and he is the best one I ever had. He takes the time to explain things to you. I have learned so much from him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

This website is allowing any ridiculous people to leave totally untruthful information, without a need for verification. I am a regular female patient of Dr. Sheu for many years and the previous comment was just a joke. First of all, I regularly saw Dr. Chong or Dr. Tan for female issues and Dr, Sheu encouraged me to discuss any sensitive female concerns with doctors who I felt more comfortable. I have seen Dr. King with Dr. Sheu does not work on weekends. Although Dr. Sheu is my regular family doctor, he never told me that i only belonged to him or i an not allowed to see other doctors. Although I know he wold be the person in charge of my overall health. My parents have diabetes and kidney problems, and my kids are in the exam room in the past. He never stopped us eating. Regarding medications, Dr. Sheu has give my parents coupon cards to allow my parents to pay the price of drugs and get the brand name drugs. I think personally people may dislike or have personal opinions about a doctor, but the information about Dr. Sheu on this website is simply unfair, unacceptable and untruthful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have had several bad experiences with Dr. Sheu: 1. When I wanted to consult with a female doctor at the same clinic he came into the room I was in before the female doctor could enter and stated "You are my patient, you don't see anyone else." I wasn't able to see the female doctor because he wouldn't leave the room. 2. When trying to get permission to eat during exams (because I'm diabetic and would sometimes experience blood sugar lows) I was told that I had to ask for accommodation through the disabled students centre on campus. They gave me a form for him to fill out. When I took it out of my bag to give to him he did not wait to hear what I said he simply said that I wasn't disabled and he would not sign the form. He told me that I shouldn't have asked. 3. On more than one occasion, because I was having trouble with medication and blood sugar control, he told me that I was going to die early. His remedy was that I should eat sandwiches because he was under the assumption that I ate a poor diet even though I told him otherwise. 4. When I wanted a generic birth control prescription he refused to give me a prescription for generics and then told me that he didn't feel comfortable giving me a new prescription because I would want to get pregnant soon. I told him that I didn't but he refused to listen. He said that I should see my endocrinologist to find out if generics were ok for me. When I went to my endocrinologist he was under the assumption that I did want to get pregnant. When I told him I was there for generic birth control he told me that I should get a new doctor. Leaving Dr. Sheu was the best decision I ever made.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Used to be very polite, patient, and nice but my last visit was horrible. Dr. Sheu was very rushed and he spoke to me in rapid succession that did not allow me much time to inquire about my condition.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr.Sheu has been my family doc for 14 years now. I have a trusting relationship with him and he's been willing to help me with my anxiety issues. But as other reviews have said - he definitely looks rushed and tends to judge your condition very quickly(and sometimes wrongly) if you don't explicitly ask him to give you a few minutes to explain things. His staff is also far too busy and is poor with follow ups.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

He used to be nice and patient, not sure what has made him a irritable, impatient Dr., he questions his patients with a few normal test results, thinking they are "too sensitive" and implying they are wasting medical resources. As a result, he will be reluctant to issue lab test requisition to these patients' new complaint of their physical condition. And will make the patient feel he/she is here looking for trouble

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Station square clinic is a busy clinic in the heart of metrotown... so long wait without an appointment is frequently possible. Even with appointment, you can wait for some time as well, not because doctors do not show up on time, but because no one could predict how long each visit might require. Disease has different level of complexity and everyone's medical need is different. I could understand that but many sick patients got frustrated when waiting and frequently yelled at the front desk. . The front desk staff was unable to predict how long Dr. Shu might spend with each pt and it was totally understandable. Dr. Sheu and many other doctors are this clinic are very helpful and friendly. Dr. Sheu shows caring attitude and respect for me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015