Ratings for Dr. Derek Baumboree

Love, love, love Dr B and his staff! Dr B is amazing with all our children from the teenager to the toddler. The receptionist is helpful and gets us in the same day 99% of the time. His nurse is like one of the family. I'm so happy I found him when I moved to Lafayette!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This is the place to go! His office is new and the rooms are huge and the parking is feet away from the front door. His entire staff is so helpful. They are so organized and I rarely wait more than 3 minutes to get called into a room, and only 2 more minutes for the nurse, and then about 2 minutes after she leaves Doctor Baumboree comes in, no lie! They even email the prescription to my pharmacy of choice FROM the room while they're telling me how to use it. They are amazing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Rarely get to see the doctor. The best service available is either an appointment later in the day or a phone call back from "nurse practitioner" whenever she becomes available. Receptionist is no help determining whether or not the particular situation is an actual emergency. Awful experience and after 8 years we are looking for a new doctor. Beware.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor and always does his best in trying to help his patient in anyway he can.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Great pediatrician. He always takes my daughter the day I call. Nursing staff is wonderful, great with kids.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. B is wonderful. He is caring, thorough and interacts so well with my daughter. His nurse Amy is also wonderful. She is so helpful when something is going on with her. The wait time is usually about 10-15 minutes if not less. I would defintely reccommend him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Oh he is wonderful. I have three children he sees and he's always wonderful with them and very attentive to what they need. The kids love going to see him :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Always seems a bit rushed but is always nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Nice enough guy, but I could never get my child in to see him and was always told to take him to the emergency room.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Wonderful pediatrician. Very intuitive and caring. My child thinks he's a rock star.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2005