Ratings for Dr. Herbert Fischer

In 2007 I had an emergency pacemaker installed, Dr Fischer was part of the team that did the surgery, Dr Fischer visited me twice a day while I was in the hospital, even at 11:30 at night to see that I was OK, my own cardologist, who was aware of this, never got in touch with me, needless to say Dr Fischer is now my new carologist and he is great, to him you are not just a name on a chart, he really cares about you, I do not regret switching to Dr Fischer one second. My only regret is that I did not find Dr Fischer sooner, maybe, just maybe, the pacemaker could have been prevented.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Fischer is very personable and is a fantastic cardiologist. He takes the time with his patients and makes sure that they are aware of what is going on. He also makes sure that the family members are included in all discussions. I would trust my heart to him anyday.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Herbert Fischer's Credentials

• Med Fak Der Johann Wolfgang Goethe Univ, Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen (Grad. 1968)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union