Ratings for Dr. John Sigismund

Dr. Sigismund was a surprise to see when he was filling for my regular GP. He certainly desreves my best for his listening and understanding abilities. He knows his subject and his attitude towards patients is that of grace, kindness and above all Love.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Truly among the best. Our family had him as our GP for well over 20 years , a good listener and his diagnoses were always accurate. His care is truly missed. I heard he went on to teach after leaving regular practice. When I read these negative comments, I feel these individuals must be mistaken as to who they are writing about!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Perhaps one of the worst Doctors ever . Doesn't read files , believes he knows more than specialists , thinks he is above others who have far more knowledge than he ever will. A really ,really bad Doctor...............avoid him at all cost. He may be fine for minor issues but when it is beyond his G.P. knowledge , his EGO comes out .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Best Dr. ever! I miss him so much. The Dr that took over his practice is no where near as good. My elderly mom deserves better. Sigismund delivered both my kids. My oldest is turning 29 this year.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

If a doctor stands up to a patient who is demanding and rude it is within their rights to refer you to someone else. That is as basic as it gets.If anything it means that he cares enough about what he does to not be pushed into something unethical. I have a feeling the bad rating was from an individual that didn't get their way. Most obvious from their desire to sue. Doctor Sigismund has always spent the time with my family and made sure that we were well taken care of. He is amazing and those that say otherwise won't ever change my mind!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Awful Doctor,had to switch to a different doctor as he got verbally confrontational with me when I very nicely pointed out he failed to find my problem out Went to another doctor who diagnosed my problem quite easily,,couldnt diagnose my problem,I really wanted to sue him,I guess what goes around comes around eh Siggy,thank god he retired.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Too bad he had to retire from his practice he was the best doctor I ever had. He was informative, respectful, kind and gentle and he listens to his patients. We need more doctors like him on this earth.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Doc Sigismund was our GP for thirty years. A good guy, helpful, and easy to talk to. Delivered all our kids - not his fault the way they turned out. Hope we can find a dr as good.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

The best doctor I have ever had. He was my family doctor for 30 yrs until I moved right around the time he started slowing down his office hours. I doubt I will ever have a doctor as well as him, they just don't make them like him anymore.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

He was my doctor for 30 years until I moved to Alberta and my son's for 18. I have yet to find anyone who comes close to being such a wonderful doctor. He was always there for my son and I medically and emotionally. Diagnosed everything accurately. I just heard he retired, and I doubt if anyone can fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008