Ratings for Dr. Elaine Scales

She was a wonderful caring compassionate friend/ Doctor. I felt devastated and alone my heart dropped out of my chest when she gave up her practice. She was a very special person, and I miss her dearly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Just wondering why this doctor is being rated when she abruptly retired a few years ago...she had been my doctor, and I have to say, she wasn't the best at "trouble-shooting". I was not notified when she moved her office, and my payment of $50 for my file for a new doctor, only got my about 6 sheets from a file of several years!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

She was a fantastic family doctor, I really miss her. I am not sure why she stopped practicing? It was a sad day when we got the letter saying she would no longer be taking care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Scales has been my doctor since 1989. I love her. She has helped me through surgeries, mental illness and broken marriages. She listens, treats me with respect, cares, is very helpful and goes out of her way and WAY beyond her job. I have told her jokingly that she can't retire until I pass away, but realistically I will be looking for another doctor within 15 years. I don't think I will ever have another patient/doctor relationship as good as this one. She is basically part of our family and will be very difficult to replace. She deserves an award of some kind. Thank you Elaine.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. Scales has been my doctor for well over 20 years. She had great advice for me as a new mother 14 years ago, since she's a mother first, as well as a Doctor. She takes all the time you need, never rushes you, she LISTENS carefully and is very compassionate. She is very knowledgeable, professional, open-minded, yet humble and very "real". She asks about my son even when he's not with me. I chose her as my son's doctor, rather than a pediatrician, as I have full confidence in her abilities. I don't go see her very often, and I'm always surprised that she remembers me and greets me with such enthusiasm. I also have to mention that her secretary (I fail to recall her name, sorry!) is very pleasant, soft-spoken, calm, professional and extremely efficient!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Very warm and caring. Excellent bedside mannor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007