Ratings for Dr. Heather A. Daley

Don't second guess any other terrible reviews thinking it won't be you. Terrible only begins to describe the association I had with this office while pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I've had the best experience ever with Dr. Daley, She is very knowledgeable, patient and caring. I have waited hours to see her but that's only when my appointment are set after lunch, but even then its all worth the wait. I am so grateful I found her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Patients are overbooked. You have to wait three hours to be seen and once you are, you WILL NOT be given the time of day. I am not pregnant and don't ever plan to be. She seems to be more popular among expecting patients. If you need an annual, birth control or any other sort of gynecological care, DO NOT see this doctor. Four appointments later and I have still not received what I originally came in for, which is birth control. I've had to take massive time off of work just to go to these appointments. I shouldn't beee to take FMLA leave just to get a script for birth control!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I hate having to wait so long but at the end I think it's worth it. I got seen by dr and the pa an equal amount of times I would say, and they were both very helpful. They did have a very rude receptionist, but I believe she is gone now.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

The Dr's bed side manner leaves a lot to be desired. She was very rude. She didn't care at all to hear what i had to say. She would also speak over me when I was trying to explain how I felt. Then she proceeds to tell me that's not how I felt. She actually yelled at me saying she had witnesses that she wasn't rude to me. Then she told me I was overly sensitive. How convenient she has witnesses on her payroll. I have never been treated this by any doctor. I was amazed she has a practice at all. Also, her staff billed me wrong every time i went to her office. I had to phone my insurance to get the correct explanation of benefits. Then they were suppose to give me a refund for services. I never received a refund. Don't go to this Doctor. Find someone else with better behavior.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

i love her.! i went to her with my 4 pregnancies.. the only thing is that it takes too long...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Receptionist rude! Very unprofessional arrive on time for appointments and have to wait for hours to be seen always seen by PA and was high risk pregnancy. Terrible! Would never go back

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Highly unprofessional staff! Receptionist hangs the phone up during call... Does this every chance she gets!! And the so called office manager is clueless at running a business! He refuses to hear or deal with the complaint and yes also hangs up on you! This type of customer service is what they consider top notch?!! Not going back to that incompetent " business" . Heads up...Don't waste your time and money with these people .... Take your business elsewhere if you want excellent customer service.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Daley is very nice, caring and very knowledgeable.... Her staff is very nice. It takes a while to see you but it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I really like this Dr. Daley she is very knowledgeable and I really like the nurse who does my blood work she is fast and is really good at what she does. The down fall is that you have to wait a REALLY long time!! Example: your appointment will be scheduled at 2:15 and won't see the doctor/ultrasound until 4:20.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Heather A. Daley's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)