Ratings for Dr. Natasha Press

We met Dr. Press at St Paul's Hospital over the past 6 months. I can't even express how AMAZING she is. Kind and compassionate, really listens well and has incredible follow up. I am a very complicated case and she was willing to go to bat for me when others were refusing to deal with an obvious problem. There are few doctors in the medical system as good as Dr. Press!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Very good doctor. Was very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. Always cheerful and friendly, not to mention thorough and knowledgeable. English is not my native language, I'm from Ukraine, therefore it was difficult for me to explain them my symptoms in English, but her colleague, Kevin, takes the time to really get to know me and to put my mind at ease, answering all of my questions. They both are very passionate and caring. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Having seen many specialists in the last few months in regards to an infection this was the first appointment where I felt like the doctor really listened and was very knowledgeable about my particular problem. She took lots of time with me which explained the 45 minute wait past my appointment time. She was willing to listen to my opinion also which is rare in a specialist (I'm a dentist so not without some knowledge of infections). Best medical appointment I have had in a long time and I would definitely recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Absolute disgust in this doctor. Failed to do any biopsy of a lesion I presented with four years ago. Actually said I should talk to a psychiatrist. Turn's out it is cancer and most likely terminal. Thanks Dr.Press.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Very helpful and thourough MD. Listened to my side of things, took them into consideration. Very reassuring and friendly. I would go to see her again any time!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

arrogant and condescending. refused to consider the information i provided which ultimately led my GP to properly diagnose the problem, saving me continued months, or even years, of pain and saving the province thousands of dollars. to pompous to be a good diagnostician, which really is the cornerstone of medicine. a specialist who has lost touch entirely with what it is to be a member of the medical community.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007