Ratings for Dr. Peter Skepasts

Dr. Skepasts is an excellent doctor. I am a nervous patient when it comes to surgery. Upon a meeting Dr Skepasts I felt reassured and he clearly described the whole procedure including healing time etc. Everything went exactly as described by Doctor Skepasts. If you are experiencing problems I would highly recommend Dr. Skepasts.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

What can I say, He is a Excellent Dr, He take care of me and I'm good now, Thanks . santiago

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Extremely friendly and informative. Receptionist is welcoming, professional, and calming.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

great experience, very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Great listener, very knowledgeable and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

A Doctor that listens and willing to try things other than the knife or pills. Very good professional manner and never had a long wait for an "appointment" but he never seems rushed. Tells it like it is with no sugar coating but is still sympathetic - find that refreshing and useful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Approachable, supportive and knowledgeable describes Dr. Peter Skepasts , BE IT STONES OR PROSTRATE! .....followed him from Richmond to White Rock

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Had urgent laser lithotripsy as an add-on on a Friday evening. Dr. Skepasts ensured he made himself available, and addressed all my questions that we hadn't had a chance to deal with prior to the procedure. He explained the pending procedure and the follow up course of action, and everything unfolded just as he had described. No surprises. Very effective and personable doctor. Genuinely concerned to make sure the patient is at ease, and knows what to expect. Excellent service. You are in great hands if you are lucky enough to get on his patient list. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Skepasts is a super urologist. Very honest with you and doesn't rush you. Was previously seeing a supposedly top urologist in Surrey but Dr. Skepasts is far superior.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

A couple months ago, I ruptured my testi. I went to the emergency room within 5 hours in unbearable pain and within about 8 hours, I got the news my testi was ruptured. I instantly felt like everything in life was terrible and that my life may not ever be the same. Doctor Skepasts came in very quickly and gave me a blunt and to the point explanation of what was happening and how we were to rectify the situation. Once again, almost instantly I was flooded with relief that I was in good hands with Dr. Skepasts. After getting surgery I came out successfully and I saw Dr. Skepasts a week or so later. His receptionist was kind and his comforting as well as humorous personality really made me take a liking to this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Best Urologist in BC, hands down.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015