You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Skepasts

Dr. Peter Skepasts's Ratings

Dr. Skepasts is a super urologist. Very honest with you and doesn't rush you. Was previously seeing a supposedly top urologist in Surrey but Dr. Skepasts is far superior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

A couple months ago, I ruptured my testi. I went to the emergency room within 5 hours in unbearable pain and within about 8 hours, I got the news my testi was ruptured. I instantly felt like everything in life was terrible and that my life may not ever be the same. Doctor Skepasts came in very quickly and gave me a blunt and to the point explanation of what was happening and how we were to rectify the situation. Once again, almost instantly I was flooded with relief that I was in good hands with Dr. Skepasts. After getting surgery I came out successfully and I saw Dr. Skepasts a week or so later. His receptionist was kind and his comforting as well as humorous personality really made me take a liking to this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Best Urologist in BC, hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I agree with everyone else below. Peter is awesome, very happy I selected him for my recent surgery. Unfortunate that sometimes he runs later than the appointment time (in my case, YMMV) and haven't always gotten the warmest feeling from reception. All that aside though, i'd immediately recommend him for any urology needs you have if you want the straight truth from someone who cares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

The stars say it all. Matter of fact, no BS, caring & very professional. This appears to be his life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Approachable, supportive and knowledgeable. Very good qualities to have in a doctor. I have worked in health care for 40 years before retiring and Dr. Skepasts has excellent communication skills which is so important in fostering a trusting relationship with his patients as well as compliance with the treatment plan. His sense of humour helps to set one at ease.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2535114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Cannot see any reason to not give all fives for Dr. and his staff. Friendly and helpfull staff. Friendly and excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I am an ongoing patient of Dr.Skepast. I was in to see him in 2 weeks of referral. When he told me I had cancer, he was blunt and to the point (which was a good thing). I liked that he told me exactly what was going on and how we were going to handle it. Once the ugly conversations were done, he performed the surgery and was successful. I see him all the time now and he and his staff are very respectful. He is also very funny, Although there are urologists where I live, in Vernon BC, I travel about 5 hours just to see him. Would recommend him to anyone. He doesn't beat around the bush and takes the time to explain everything. He took the time to answer all my questions, even if I didn't like the answers. He is the best in my opinion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Staff very friendly & helpful. Busy doctor but surprisingly punctual. Appears very caring towards his patients. Very casual manner. Saw me twice within a space of 1 week to assess & retest my condition. Difficult to get in to see initially but now that I am there I feel as if I am in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

THE BEST! I highly recommend Dr. Skepasts. I have had kidney stone problems for over 40 years and having visited many urologists during that period, no one compares with the care and attention you receive from this man. Attention to detail, working on the prevention of them, checking up on me every year without having to contact the office myself. Getting letters or phone calls (by the way Nicki the receptionist is absolutely THE BEST also) telling me it is time for an ultra sound or a yearly visit. Specialists who take the time to answer your questions, show an interest in your concerns are very rare these days, this man makes the time. I highly recommend Dr. Skepasts and consider myself very lucky to have somehow connected with him on one of my first visits to Peace Arch Hospital seven years ago with a kidney stone attack. Think I will be seeing him shortly, as had another visit to the hospital last week. I have to cut out the salt!!! I have to do more on my side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192622].votes_count ]]