Ratings for Dr. Peter Skepasts

A Doctor that listens and willing to try things other than the knife or pills. Very good professional manner and never had a long wait for an "appointment" but he never seems rushed. Tells it like it is with no sugar coating but is still sympathetic - find that refreshing and useful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Approachable, supportive and knowledgeable describes Dr. Peter Skepasts , BE IT STONES OR PROSTRATE! .....followed him from Richmond to White Rock

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Had urgent laser lithotripsy as an add-on on a Friday evening. Dr. Skepasts ensured he made himself available, and addressed all my questions that we hadn't had a chance to deal with prior to the procedure. He explained the pending procedure and the follow up course of action, and everything unfolded just as he had described. No surprises. Very effective and personable doctor. Genuinely concerned to make sure the patient is at ease, and knows what to expect. Excellent service. You are in great hands if you are lucky enough to get on his patient list. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Skepasts is a super urologist. Very honest with you and doesn't rush you. Was previously seeing a supposedly top urologist in Surrey but Dr. Skepasts is far superior.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

A couple months ago, I ruptured my testi. I went to the emergency room within 5 hours in unbearable pain and within about 8 hours, I got the news my testi was ruptured. I instantly felt like everything in life was terrible and that my life may not ever be the same. Doctor Skepasts came in very quickly and gave me a blunt and to the point explanation of what was happening and how we were to rectify the situation. Once again, almost instantly I was flooded with relief that I was in good hands with Dr. Skepasts. After getting surgery I came out successfully and I saw Dr. Skepasts a week or so later. His receptionist was kind and his comforting as well as humorous personality really made me take a liking to this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Best Urologist in BC, hands down.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I agree with everyone else below. Peter is awesome, very happy I selected him for my recent surgery. Unfortunate that sometimes he runs later than the appointment time (in my case, YMMV) and haven't always gotten the warmest feeling from reception. All that aside though, i'd immediately recommend him for any urology needs you have if you want the straight truth from someone who cares.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

The stars say it all. Matter of fact, no BS, caring & very professional. This appears to be his life.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Approachable, supportive and knowledgeable. Very good qualities to have in a doctor. I have worked in health care for 40 years before retiring and Dr. Skepasts has excellent communication skills which is so important in fostering a trusting relationship with his patients as well as compliance with the treatment plan. His sense of humour helps to set one at ease.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better urologist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Cannot see any reason to not give all fives for Dr. and his staff. Friendly and helpfull staff. Friendly and excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014