Ratings for Dr. Moyez Ladhani

My daughters and I have been visiting Dr Ladhani since 2002. Dr Ladhani is an excellent doctor. He cares about his patients and is very kind and knowledgable. 😃

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

A great caring doctor, wonderful bedside manner, great with kids, great with families, put me at ease.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

A wonderful man. My daughter has been his patient of many years. He has a wonderful bedside manner. His easy going attitude makes my little girl and I at ease with even the most difficult situations.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

We found a saviour when we met Dr Ladhani. He is kind caring gentle, very helpful. Takes his time never in a rush. Very patient and thorough. You won't find a better knowledgeable trust worthy caring person.I am not sure what one of these raters is referring to. He is superb

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Realy a good physician, kind caring, knowledgeable, my kids love him!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Simply outstanding, kind gentle, caring, very knowledgeable, very good with people.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Genuine, compassionate, professional & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

What a wonderful doctor! He has a way about him that is genuine and truly interested in getting to the root cause of an issue. He is balanced, approachable, knowledgeable and has great support staff as well - seem to compliment eachother and work as a team. My teen feels comfortable attending app'ts with him - takes time to rapport build as well as deal with medical issues-takes a holistic approach. A++++

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

I didn't realize there were 2 Dr. Moyez Ladhani until i saw this site. I met Dr. Ladhani a few times, first when my daughter was premature and he had his own practise in Hamilton & then I met him more recentlty at McMaster Children's Centre. I can't tell you how much I LIKE this Doctor! I was so nervous when I arrived at the hospital (I was bringing in my daughter age 3 1/2 & her x-ray films for him to review. Her films showed growth arrest - yes I was nervous!). He was kind, gentle, knowledgeable. He put both me an my daughter at ease. When my daughter was born premature, I found that doctor Ladhani took the time to answer all my questions & once again he was kind and gentle. He completely put me at ease.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr Ladhani is a wonderful doctor. He has followed my son who has special needs for almost 9 years now. He is caring, he listens and follows up on all of our concerns. To the other poster...Not only has Dr. Ladhani been a wonderful doctor to my son,he has always been polite and helpful to me, he follows up on everything going on with my son..and there is quiet a bit going on. He is very knowlegable and very kind. Maybe you got him on a bad day? As for us...9 years and never a bad day makes him a pretty good doctor in my books!! :o)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007