Ratings for Dr. Moyez Ladhani

A great caring doctor, wonderful bedside manner, great with kids, great with families, put me at ease.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

A wonderful man. My daughter has been his patient of many years. He has a wonderful bedside manner. His easy going attitude makes my little girl and I at ease with even the most difficult situations.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

We found a saviour when we met Dr Ladhani. He is kind caring gentle, very helpful. Takes his time never in a rush. Very patient and thorough. You won't find a better knowledgeable trust worthy caring person.I am not sure what one of these raters is referring to. He is superb

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Realy a good physician, kind caring, knowledgeable, my kids love him!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Simply outstanding, kind gentle, caring, very knowledgeable, very good with people.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Genuine, compassionate, professional & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

What a wonderful doctor! He has a way about him that is genuine and truly interested in getting to the root cause of an issue. He is balanced, approachable, knowledgeable and has great support staff as well - seem to compliment eachother and work as a team. My teen feels comfortable attending app'ts with him - takes time to rapport build as well as deal with medical issues-takes a holistic approach. A++++

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

I didn't realize there were 2 Dr. Moyez Ladhani until i saw this site. I met Dr. Ladhani a few times, first when my daughter was premature and he had his own practise in Hamilton & then I met him more recentlty at McMaster Children's Centre. I can't tell you how much I LIKE this Doctor! I was so nervous when I arrived at the hospital (I was bringing in my daughter age 3 1/2 & her x-ray films for him to review. Her films showed growth arrest - yes I was nervous!). He was kind, gentle, knowledgeable. He put both me an my daughter at ease. When my daughter was born premature, I found that doctor Ladhani took the time to answer all my questions & once again he was kind and gentle. He completely put me at ease.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr Ladhani is a wonderful doctor. He has followed my son who has special needs for almost 9 years now. He is caring, he listens and follows up on all of our concerns. To the other poster...Not only has Dr. Ladhani been a wonderful doctor to my son,he has always been polite and helpful to me, he follows up on everything going on with my son..and there is quiet a bit going on. He is very knowlegable and very kind. Maybe you got him on a bad day? As for us...9 years and never a bad day makes him a pretty good doctor in my books!! :o)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

This man should not be practicing medicine on animals never mind children. He is one of the worst peads doctor that I have met. He is arrogant, and egotistic man with little to no knowledge of children. He cant form his own opinion, but likes to adapt the opinions of other doctors around him. He is never on time, and his follow up is terrible. He will tell you one thing and then do something totally opposite. He will get your hopes up, just to throw them on the floor and stomp on them. He needs to go back to school to learn how to realte to others and maybe while he is there, learn how to treat parents with respect and diginity.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007