Ratings for Dr. David L. Adler

Dr adler was great in the beginning when there was a lot of money to collect from my insurance. After my first child, it seemed like he no longer had time for me. My first child had taken me 10 years to conceive, and so when I had a miscarriage several months in my second pregnancy I was completely devastated. This did not seem to concern dr adler even a little bit and I could not get an answer out of the staff if I needed to come in nor would Dr adler call me back. It was disgusting. the man is only money hungry and even his business partner dr lathchaw had stated that he was extremely lazy. Dr adler became upset at my child who touched his business cards in his office and snapped at my husband because of it. Both him and Dr lathchaw have some pretty serious horror stories and they do not carry insurance so you better hope that don't mess up because if they do you are on your own.

Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. David L. Adler

Dr. David L. Adler's response
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice’s operations. Please feel free to call us at 561-793-5657 and ask for Melissa our office manager, so that we may further discuss your comments.

Submitted February 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Adler for more then 10 years. He is the nicest and most thorough Dr I have ever been to. I never have to wait more then a few minutes and he always spend a lot of time with me. When I needed emergency surgery last year, he was there for me. So glad he is my Dr, and I sent all of my friends and family to the office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Great dr. I have seen dr Adler for over a year. He's the best!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

What a nice office and a really pleasant Doctor Dr Adler was kind, informative and really answered all of my questions. Great experience...if that can ever be said about going to the gynecologist!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Adler. I have been a patient for many years. He is always kind, knowledgable, and spends plenty of time with me during my visits. I needed surgery last year and all went perfectly. All of my family and friends see Dr Adler, he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Had a DaVinci Hysterectomy and my colon was perforated. I called every day and complained of terrible pain, difficulty breathing and fever. Adler told me not to go to the ER -- thank God I did not heed his advice or I would be dead right now. I was admitted to the hospital with a collapsed lung, pneumonia, sepsis and a perforated colon. A surgeon was called in at 3 AM to repair my colon. I was on life support and in the hospital for 5 weeks and finally came home on an IV. I couldn't work for months. I had to have another surgery from complications from the surgery that saved my life. Happy to be alive but no thanks to Dr. Adler.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Money hungry, the billing personal is rude!! The Dr does not care about patients, I will never go back!! One of my claims was not submitted to the insurance Co in time so they denied the claim for timely filling. As per the contract the dr has with the insurance, it states that if The claim was not submitted within the time allowed, patients are not responsible for the balance. Doctor Adler wanted to charge me any way and sent me a bogus statement a year later to try to collect $100 making it look like I owed them money. I called my insurance and I was adviced not to pay and I was provided with an EOB to prove it. I called the office and the person that does his billing which she was rely rude stated that it was my responsibility and once I told her about the TF, she informed me that the claim was going to be appealed. now Dr Adler has stated that he does not care about what my insurance said, I have to pay or he will send me to collections. I will never go back!! And will dispute it.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. David L. Adler

Dr. David L. Adler's response

Submitted February 2, 2017

I recently saw Dr Adler for my routine GYN visit. The office is nice, clean, and the staff was great. Dr Adler took a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He notified me of all the routine preventative care that I needed. Overall, I would rate the visit A+

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Adler was very helpful. I was hesitant to see him after the reviews on this site. He was very helpful with my visit, answering all my questions and taking the time to explain my issue. I would highly reccommend Dr. Adler. Nice, clean facility, steps away from the hospital.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I saw Dr Adler for the first time last month. The wait was minimal, and he spent a lot of time taking my history. I have never had the Dr take my history, it was always a nurse or on the papers. I was glad to see he wanted to hear all the important info. The exam was complete and I had a chance to speak with him in his office again to discuss the findings. I felt like he was very thorough, and i would recommend him to any woman wanting a complete exam. I had no issues with his office staff, they were courteous. I also like that the entire office doesn't have charts or paper to fill out. When you sign in, they give you an ipad to complete your papers, very cool!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. David L. Adler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

David Adler, DO, FACOG, is a skilled, experienced OB-GYN dedicated to providing the highest level of care to patients of all ages and all stages of life who live in and around Palm Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm, and West Palm, Florida. He offers his patients expert services including treatments for women’s issues ranging from infertility to menopause and procedures such as laparoscopic procedures for hysterectomies, Da Vinci robotic surgery techniques, labor and delivery, and hormone replacement therapy. Board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (ACOG), Dr. Adler earned a master's in health administration and a medical degree with high honors from Nova Southeastern University in Florida, followed by his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, where he was named chief resident. He is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. In addition to providing skilled, compassionate care for patients at Comprehensive OB-GYN of the Palm Beaches, Dr. Adler is a board member of the Palms West Surgicenter where he previously served as chair of the OB-GYN department. He is skilled in all phases of care and has extensive experience in minimally ­invasive techniques including laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery using the da Vinci robotic system. As a leading Ob­-Gyn in Palm Beach and throughout Florida, Dr. Adler has been recognized for his accomplishments as an advanced reconstructive and pelvic support surgeon, and during his career, he has delivered more than 4,000 babies. His patients report that he is focused on patient care and works with his patients to promote holistic health and well-being before, during, and after pregnancy.

• Spanish

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL