Ratings for Dr. Brian Smith

Dr. Smith took my wisdom teeth out. I was bruised badly, with it extending across my cheeks and down my neck. His nurse was very rough and the second she put the IV in I knew it was going to bruise, which it did. During the operation I felt a tooth being removed, though it wasn't painful at the time it was unsettling. I found his advice relatively unhelpful, as most of what he told me would happen didn't. He put stitches on the bottom teeth, which is highly irregular. I would not recommend Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I saw Dr.Smith at Hillside. I was not having wisdom teeth out with an IV but what I had done was painless & fast. I wish I had some of the meds those others had.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Brian Smith 8 years ago and he wsa great. He worked quickly and did a great job. After my surgery I was vry ill from the medications and ripped open some stiches I had while getting sick which in turn resulted in an infection and I had dry sockets which is very painful. When I called Dr. Smith's office they brought me in immediately and were very sympathetic of what I was going through and took care of my stitches and gave me a lot of information about what to do and what not to do. I got a note for my work and some pain medication to help me out. All in all I can say it wasn't a great experience (with the infection ... which was my own fault) but Dr. Smith knew what he was doing and I would trust him to work on me again.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009