Ratings for Dr. Fiona O'Brien

She is only a part-time doctor, having kids at home, presumably. She is friendly, sort of helpful, but not terribly interested other than pushing pills of any kind. The waiting times are insane, 1-2 hr. wait is normal and our time is not important, obviously. Not so nice sitting with a bunch of sickies until you finally get your 5 minutes. Perhaps the staff is to blame, as they should know by now that way fewer patients should be booked for appointments. Sad situation!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Fiona O'Brian is very cold, always late, snobbish, indifferent, a short appointment is always in a rush. She does not have people skills, not personable, I feel myself as a stranger, from one side I need a consultation, from another side I feel that she does not care about me. I grew up in family of medical doctors, and I had a different image of a medical doctor, this one is completely different from who I met before. She does not have a compassion, empathy, and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have found Doctor F. O'Brien to be very helpful. I have had her for my Doctor for several years. She takes the time to listen, I find her to have good eye contact. The wait is long, but it is worth waiting for. Donna Sweet

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have found Dr. O'Brien to be very knowledgeable and caring and she always takes the time and listens to me and and that is probably why there is such a long wait. I always take a book with me and read while waiting and just take the attitude that I don't mind waiting knowing that she will take the time to discuss my health with me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Over 70 minutes late. Very disrespectful to be running so late.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Always late, I had a scheduled appointment had to wait 75 minutes for a 5 minute appointment, no apology or respect for other peoples time. Would not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr's knowledge are average. I had to seat in line for 1, 50 minutes, and appointment was very short, 5 minutes. Does not make any sense at all, to wait for a long time, and to be there just for 5 minutes, my issues are still unresolved, and I did not get any help. Not enough time to make the right diagnoses, to identify treatment, to create treatment plan. The receptionist doesn't smile, rude, never explains a reason why I had to wait for a long time. Not professional.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr's knowledge are average. Always extremely late for appointments. Does not listen, and keeps appointment very short, not enough time to name the issues and to receive medical treatment or recommendations. Receptionist never smiles, rude, does not talk and does not explain a reason why appointments are late.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I am coming for scheduled appointments and wait for two hours in line. My scheduled appointments are very short, fast, and doctor's body language shows to me that she is ready to run. She talks fast, doing everything fast and ready to leave. For someone who is retired and have plenty of time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She has no people skills, never smiles, never asks about your life and does not build any connection with patients. For her a patient is just a number. Knowledge is average

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015