Ratings for Dr. G. Bhullar

This doctor checked my wrist on three separate appointments, each time he sent me for x-ray. He never even considered the possibility of getting an ultrasound. As soon as I went to another doctor, I got my ultrasound and the proper course of treatment started. I honestly believe other doctors working for Dr. Bhullar in Medi plus are more knowledgeable than him. This is a sad state of affairs.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Worst Clinic . Wonder how people are able to get licenceto practice medicine from other countries and the doctor should attend ethics courses . Poor accountability and knowledge. I would not recommend especially if you have kids.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

He is really great doctor,his approach always very professional,he is good listner great communicator, very commpassionate.He is very knowledgable and helpful family physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

worst freaking clinic ever, no one closed the door I could hear what the other doctor was telling the patient no privacy..the doctor walked into the room I was in 3 times and walked out without even acknowledging me...didnt listen to what I had to say..I had to ask the doctor to be quiet and listen to what I was saying...I felt very offended and they didnt really help my problem...They just wanted to get me out....Felt very uncared for..I had heard it was bad but now I know for myself..wont be going back even if im dying.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

the worst dr. i have ever seen in my life.i really suggest patients not to see this docter.he has no knowledge wht he is doing.my son had stomach infection n he gave he cold n flu medicine.we ended up staying in a hospital for atleast 10 days.i don't understand why canadain govt gave him a licence.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

he is really nice doctor having a lot of knowledge. i prefer him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I love Dr Bhullar. He has been my doctor for over 15 years and If I do need to see another doctor I always check in with Dr Bhullar to confirm their findings. He is personable, extremely knowledgeable and can make a accurate diagnosis within minutes. Would and have highly recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

he's a little conservative in his approach. his staff isn't bad, i don't know why people make such bad comments about them. as far as misdiagnosis goes, everyone has to die one day. my advice is to get multiple opinions. if you have alberta health care card, you can go to 20 different walk in doctors and get an opinion. learn to work with the system, people!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

He is really good doctor and i don't know why all the people saying that his staff is rude but I found his Staff is really cooperative and helpful

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Very friendly and knowledgable. He figured out what I needed within a few minutes and prescribed me the meds. I felt 100% better the next day. Id recommend him to anyone, he clearly knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011