Ratings for Dr. Elaine Bland

Dr. Bland, in my opinion is an amazing doctor. She listens, she is kind and she is thorough. If you are not comfortable with medication she is willing to try/suggest different things. She always suggests you come to see her for follow up if you need her. I don't know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Bland has been my doctor for many years and is wonderful. She is very friendly and helpful. The clinic itself is always punctual and on time.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bland for 10 years or so now. My daughter is also a patient. I have been extremely happy with her knowledge and ability to see the bigger picture. She's also willing to work until a solution is found. I travel from the deep SE all the way to Market Mall in the NW to see her - it's worth it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

It is of my opinion that she is an excellent, caring, and compassionate doctor. -Andre

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Bland is a very competent, kind and knowledgable family doctor. I count it a privilege to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever had. Very helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Very hard to get in to see her, busy practice and is away a lot......knowledge may be somewhat dated, but normally helpful. May do better with female patients rather than males.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bland's since she started practising at Market Mall about 6-7 years ago. She is one of the best doctors whom truly cares and listens to her patients. She is very personable, professional and compassionate. I feel fortunate to be one of her patients. My only complaint is that she gets so booked up it's sometimes a 2+ week wait for an appointment so I've been forced to use walk-in clinics on occasion.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Bland for a few years now. She is the best doctor I have had and I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

My wife and I (age 50) have been patients of Dr. Blands since she started about 6 years ago at Market Mall. The staff there is very effective and we give them a rating of 4. Dr Bland is a 5 in every perspective and instance. Focussed, thorough, empathetic and trusted. We don't have any bad health conditions just the normal wear and tear but feel that if anything came up her surveilance awould pick it up and we'd be taken care of promptly. She's one of the people that we count on to make life easier. We appreciate her more than she can know!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Great West
Health Payors Organization
National Provider Network
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Rocky Mountain Health Plans