You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Laurie Gillespie

If I could rate Dr Gillespie higher than a 5 I would. She is great! She has a huge heart, is excellent with children, listens attentively, works with the parents making it feel like the health of my child was a team approach. I am so thankful we have such a wonderful physician in Yarmouth!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Gillespie goes above and beyond in the care of my children. She listens and will never doubt a parents' intuition! Dr Gillespie never leaves a rock unturned when it comes to her thoroughness. She truly cares for your children and makes a point to build a trusting relationship with them. I have her to thank for finding the root of my son's illnesses and referred him to the right specialists (every time he has needed referrals)! If ever given the choice as to which pediatrician to have it is hands down Dr Gillespie!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

She is an amazing doctor and has a heart of gold she is wonderful at what she does and is so great with kids and babies I highly recommend her she goes above and beyond her duty

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Gillespie has been my daughter's pediatrician for a few years now. Being the parent of a child with developmental delays and intellectual disabilities can be a challenge. Doc has been such a great support and she has always gone above and beyond when it comes to my child's medical care. Always ready to get to the bottom of things and very cautious. She truly has a heart of gold and definitely chose the right career.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Gillespie has gone above and beyond for our little guy, whom has Autism spectrum disorder (now 11). She is caring, a GREAT listener, makes us feel comfortable, and reassures us when appropriate. She also refers to another specialist doc where approp. Our Autism Assistance Dog Guide comes with our son for appts. He is welcomed as a team member! :) (ps: FRONT DESK STAFF PERSON IS AWESOME!)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

If you are looking for one of the best in the field, you got it with this Dr!! She is amazing with children, you never leave with unanswered questions, she gives the child a through check up, and goes above and beyond. Great at what she does!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

DR GILLISPIE IS BY FAR THE BEST YOU COULD HAVE IN NS BOTTOM LINE SHE IS A AMAZING CARING DR AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE ...LOVE HER

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

She is very smart, knows how to connect with children and we just love her! Her staff is also very friendly. Going to a Dr is not fun but they make it easier to feel at ease. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Very caring, went above and beyond for my son. Excellent with children, the kids love her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I found this Doctor so nice and caring. I am so glad that my daughter had her when she was sick. This is the doctor you should go see if you child is sick

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Laurie Gillespie's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could rate Dr Gillespie higher than a 5 I would. She is great! She has a huge heart, is excellent with children, listens attentively, works with the parent..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gillespie goes above and beyond in the care of my children. She listens and will never doubt a parents' intuition! Dr Gillespie never leaves a rock unturned ..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an amazing doctor and has a heart of gold she is wonderful at what she does and is so great with kids and babies I highly recommend her she goes above an..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gillespie has been my daughter's pediatrician for a few years now. Being the parent of a child with developmental delays and intellectual disabilities can ..."

February 11, 2015
  • Last Name changed from "Gillispie" to "Gillespie"

October 21, 2012
  • First Name changed from "" to "Laurie"

April 26, 2012