You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Cox

I used to take my kids to Dr. Cox. He was great, and so was his staff. The wait time was a bit on the long side. I only switched doctors because we live so far away.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Cox for about over 10 years now. He listens to what you have to say and is so sweet and kind. He always goes above and beyond. His staff is also wonderful. They are so helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Cox for 10 years. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome he is and really goes beyond the call of duty. Even if he has a full schedule he will try to work you in. I will always be a patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

He is awesome. He is a family doctor, but a lot of his patients are children. He's very kind and great with children.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Geoffrey Cox's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=93659'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=93659'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014