Ratings for Dr. Robin Mika

I love Robin.. but the staff can be very rude. I am no saying the Nan.. some other lady who attends the window can be snotty.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Robin is a great doctor but her front office staff sucks!! I've had numerous issues with them over the past 6 yrs including them ignoring a request for my diabetic supplies that had been faxed over numerous times by the supplier. I am no longer with her practice due to changes in insurance but I would've changed doctors anyway just to get away from the over-booking for an extremely popular doctor. Just yesterday, I called about getting my blood work results from last year and was promised a phone call back despite the fact that I offered to come in and pick them up......still no call.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Changing doctors due to the office has changed in the past couple years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Good luck in her returning your phone calls or even making a appointment. She is overworked and overbooked. I noticed she likes to do blood tests for the same thing she has already tested you for. Why do I have to call it to her attention? When you do get a appointment.... you no longer wait very long, but they also cut the time they spend with you and that usually is around 2 or 3 minutes. Anything longer, I guess you have to wait to make another appointment. Over booked and over worked.. the office is running them, not them running their office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Not always in and out, which isn't all bad Dr. Robin doesn't rush and always make sure understand everything.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I've been going to Dr.Robin/David Mika for years, I would honestly recommend them to anyone. They are professional and extremely helpful doctors. Experts!! Genuine, humble, and thorough doctors. May GOD bless them and their practice. George, one of their office staff member is a reliable, helpful and an ample employee!! Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Robin is one of the best doctors I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Robin Mika's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, MI