Ratings for Dr. Michele Baltus

This is BY FAR the worst doctor I have seen in my life. She has so little care for her patients and, I suspect, may have a sociopathy problem. She treats all her patients like cattle and will not listen to the patients needs. I went to see her about getting my psych meds refilled while I was on the waiting list for a psych. She straight up told me no, even in the case of an emergency (which could severely limit my day to day activities), and then FLAT OUT told me I was lying about the waiting list for psychs and nurse practitioners. I also told her I was having an issue with my birth control, and instead of having a discussion about which birth controls I've used in the past that have helped, she just shipped me off to an OBGYN down the hall for another appointment. I REPEAT: DO NOT SEE THIS WOMAN. It's clear she only cares the revolving door of insurance payments. What a disgusting pig.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Explain to me Doctor Baltus why you think only your time is valuable. You have no problem leaving me in waiting room past my appointment time but when I was 5 minutes late to my appt with you due to being stuck with another doctor within the medical group, you refused to see me. Rude and unprofessional. Changed doctors that day.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I made an appointment and waited 1 month to discuss a bunch of symptoms with her. She barely listened to them and sent me off for bloodwork. She called on a Wednesday to discuss my bloodwork but I missed the call. It took her 6 days of constant calls to get her to call again. She determined my bloodwork was fine but my endocrinologist disagreed. I'm glad I ignored her, went with my gut and saw my endocrinologist. Thanks to the endocrinologist, I'm feeling 1000x better. I will never go back to her!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Baltus for 10+ years and all I can say is I will never make an appointment to see her again. I'm still waiting for my blood results which I've called 3x asking for. I make appointments and get there on time and I sit in the room waiting till seen and then my office visit is done in less than 5 minutes. This was the last straw... I made an appointment and the day of I get a call saying she has an emergency and cannot see me and I need to reschedule around her schedule! Really... I'm a working person as well Dr. Baltus!! I wouldn't send my dog there!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Baltus for more than ten years, and even though I live farther away, I still go to her. She's very kind and listens to me about my assorted conditions, and has dealt with my various specialists. One day I went to see her when I wasn't feeling well but didn't quite get what was going on and she took one look at me and had my fiance take me to the ER. I was actually OK, it wasn't as bad as anyone thought, but she wouldn't take any chances. The office staff is OK, they're not the greatest, but at this point I don't expect much from office staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Baltus may be the worst doctor I have ever been to. I had blood work done and after 3 weeks and 5 phone calls to the office, she would not call me back. I had to track down my own results from the lab, and then use Google to identify why I was out of range in about 7 areas. For each phone call I placed, I waited on hold for at least 15 minutes each time. Even after speaking with the office manager, the dr. still has not called me back. I am stunned by the treatment received, and will never visit her practice again.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I will never see this Dr again! Poor follow ups, staff unfriendly and rushed appointments every time. I gave her a chance 3 times and now I'm done. She makes you feel uncomfortable as a patient and I don't ever want to waste my time there again!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I went to Dr. Baltus after feeling sick for over 2 weeks. She had me go get blood work done to see if they could narrow down what was wrong. Two and half weeks later I can not get her to call me back to give me the results. Her office staff is rude and dismissive, I still feel sick and on top of it can't seem to get any answers or even a call back. I hear now she is on vacation and another doctor in the practice may or may not call me back. That was two days ago...I asked to have my lab results mailed to me over a week ago. The mail must have gotten lost since it never arrived. I will never see Dr. Baltus again.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have used Dr. Baltus for at least 5 years or so. I used to feel like the other people in the review section. Now, I have seen a big difference in the staff, waiting time and rush by the doctor. She has given me more time during my physical examinations, answered questions, the staff is more helpful most of the time, I don't have to wait as long at all. I am really impressed. I also have been referred to other doctors in the medical group, but because I needed to see another doctor. I feel that Dr. Baltus has improved alot and I would still go to her for medical advice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr Michele Baltus has a nice bedside manner, and is relatively knowledgeable and helpful; however, after 15 years of visiting the Huntington Medical Group, I believe that most physicians there seem to be in a rush to refer you to another doctor within the building. I don’t know if this is business/politics- but rarely am I able to address a health issue before visiting two or more other doctors located in the H.M.G. I have to agree with other reviews concerning the staff and their behavior. They are generally rude and unpleasant.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Michele Baltus's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1988)

HIP