Ratings for Dr. Neville Galan

Dr G has been a life saver. Cannot begin to explain what an advocate he has been for me. Truly. He has tried everything he could to alleviate my troubles. Now referring me to another highly rated OB/GYN and hopefully this will be the end of the journey!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been Dr. Galan's patient for 15 years. He is kind, caring and knowledgable. The absolute best.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

The absolute best. So knowledgeable and caring. Sad hes retiring

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Galan is generally nice. I'm sure if you go to him for pregnancy issues, he'll help you, as that's his main area of speciality. Just don't go to him for complex gynaecological issues because he's not very knowledgeable. I've suffered complex issues following a tubual ligation with Dr.Galan, and have not received sufficient support or knowledge. The symptoms are more complex now and when I come to follow up he doesn't seem impressed to see me. I get the impression that he prefers to just look after pregnant women and other gyne issues he dismisses as he doesn't know much about them. He's not very progressive in treatments and lacks knowledge of gynaecological conditions.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Galan was my OB/GYN for both of my pregnancies (several years ago). I was very high risk and both my babies were premature, however both were born with minimal complications as Dr. Galan provided absolutely amazing pre-natal care and ensured that both my babies were developing and thriving during my pregnancies. I received weekly fetal assessments with both and ended up with hospital stays for both. With my second pregnancy I was given steroid injections to ensure lung development. I honestly believe that the outcome for my babies would not have been as good as it was had it not been for Dr. Galan. He is truly an amazing and gifted doctor - with a great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Galan is simply amazing. I got referred to the women's clinic for some complications and did not know who is the doctor I will be seeing. When I went to my appointment, I found that my doctor is so very knowledgeable, so gentle, takes time to listen to what I was saying, truly caring, and put me at ease. Everything seemed to all of a sudden become simpler. I am truly grateful for Dr. Galan.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Delivered my third child 24 years ago with a very difficult C-section. He was so supportive for a distraught mother and scared father. Glad to see he is still practicing and still the wonderful man he is. A gift to the profession.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I am very grateful to Dr. Galan for the beautiful, thoughtful and kind care he is giving my mother. This man is a gifted physician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

amazing doctor, makes you feel welcome. Explains everything very well, great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I went to see Dr. Galan for a post delivery issue, and although I waited over an hour to see him it was well worth it. What a great doc. Terrific bedside manner, makes you feel at ease and really takes his time to explain what’s going on. His staff is equally great. You’d be lucky to get referred to the best OBGYN I’ve ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012