Ratings for Dr. Charles Cragg

Excellent bedside manner. Asks how you are feeling as a patient and makes his clinical decisions based on such. Also shows reasons for medications prescribed and will show you details in a medical dictionary.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

dr.Cragg has been my doctor since I was 14. Through the years I have had many cuts and scraps, 3 children, a few rounds of chemo and through this he has given me good advise and support. He's easy to talk and to ask questions he is down to earth, not the kind of doctor that is going to let you feel sorry for yourself and perscribe medication you don't need.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Excellent doctor, wonderful people in the practice, I can not express my love for him and the people who work for him, he can be a little moody specially in the afternoons, but even then he jokes with us, my kids like him and he always listens to our concerns even though he explains his point of view the choice was always ours. I think that doctors like him are a few and very rare to find, I consider myself lucky to have met him and if you have the opportunity to work with him feel very lucky.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

After some searching he is the best I have found. He has all of the attributes I look for: - approachable and not self-important - does not issue prescriptions unless necessary (one of the few) - Bang-on with diagnoses - the staff are great What else could a person want? I have moved away from Richmond but still travel back for any check-ups etc.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Likes to get reflective and deliver little sermons on the various cruelties of fate, but absolutely ineffectual. Temper varies from visit to visit, pleasant one time, brusque and distant and disconnected the next. Once he has decided to do nothing, he won't ever do anything no matter how hard you try to make him understand. There's some kind of personal tragedy, that he hasn't dealt with and should keep to himself more. You don't want a fatalistic doctor -- it could be fatal!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007