Ratings for Dr. Fred J. Crapse

He was very knowledgable and I had no issues with my surgery or recovery time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I had surgery. Dr. Crapse was my surgeon. He was great, his staff was great. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Great bed side manners. Wonderful staff, never had a problem. Would recommend

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Nice guy, bad staff. Sent me for a CT scan. Went to Bailey Med. Cen. for everything. I called Crapse's office 2 days after the CT & they had no idea what I was talking about even though THEY scheduled the appointment. So they said they would get the results and give them to the doctor. 5 days later (1 week after CT), still no call. I called back & they still had no idea what CT scan I was talking about. Talked to 2 different people this time. I was told they would get the CT scan results immediately & make the doctor look at them. I asked to be contacted THAT AFTERNOON for a status report. 4:45PM & no call. So I called again & was told that they "thought" I had a gallstone per the report but the doctor had not reviewed it yet. They also were going to schedule an ultrasound. So, I waited 1 more week & decided to go to my family doctor for a referral. In 5 minutes he had the CT scan in hand. Turns out, the gallstone was a red herring and all I had was a muscle strain.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Fred J. Crapse's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medico