Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

My motivation for getting my breast augmentation was simple for me... I was 25, had absolutely no breasts and very little confidence in the way my body looked. I started my journey by searching google for the top plastic surgeon in Utah and Dr Fryer popped up. I knew by the time I was 13-14ish that I was going to have a breast augmentation at some point in my life so the next step for me was to find a great surgeon. And I did just that!! I did my research and read a bunch of different reviews for different surgeons and found that many surgeons had mixed reviews, some glowing and some not so great. Dr Fryer had the greatest reviews and I now know why!! Trust me he lives up to the hype!! I went in to my consultation not expecting much, I was expecting a doctor that was cocky and knew he was good at his .job and i got just the opposite. He is very humble and easy to talk to but he still knows that he is great at his job. I walked out of my consultation with a date for my surgery booked and it then became a waiting game. When surgery day finally arrived I was a little nervous but at my pre op appointment i had the opportunity to ask any questions and his staff and even the Dr himself calmed me right down and made sure i knew exactly what was going to happen the next day. I was also given the opportunity to get all my pre op stuff done as well i.e: the urine pregnancy test so i didn't have to "hold it" on the morning of surgery which was an amazing comfort! Surgery day I made sure I arrived in plenty of time to fill out paperwork which ended up being 3 short forms which took a little less that 15 minutes for me. I was then taken back to pre op room and met with Dr Fryer and was marked for surgery and has one last chance to ask questions and confirm the size and type of implant. Dr Fryer did a great job of calming keeping me calm and relaxed. I next met with the anesthesiologist who was hilarious and kept me laughing all the way into the OR. Next I was asked to lay on the table and my IV was placed. Easiest IV I've ever had and I've had a couple in my day. The rest is kinda a blur as the next thing I remember is waking up in the recovery room with two brand new bumps on my chest. The pain really surprised me...there was barely any pain..mostly discomfort and a bit of heaviness. I have had dental work that hurt worse than this breast augmentation. I went from a 34A to a 34D with very little pain and i couldn't be happier!! The next few days after surgery were a breeze. Sleeping was a little difficult since I usually sleep on my stomach but I got used to sleeping on my back really fast. My one week appointment was my first chance to really look at my new breasts and they already looked great to me. I am now three months out from surgery and I feel fabulous!! I love my new look and I love my new found confidence in myself!! Dr Fryer is without a doubt one of they greatest plastic surgeons ever! I am so glad that i followed my gut and booked my consultation and met with him. His staff are amazing ladies that will make you feel comfortable and safe. I started this journey a shy, quiet girl with very little confidence. In three short months I have found confidence in myself and I truly can't thank Dr Fryer and his staff for helping me through this journey enough!! If Your looking for a great surgeon that is going to take great care of you and make you feel safe and comfortable... Dr Fryer is your guy!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I am a fitness instructor and mother who leads a healthy lifestyle, 5'6" and 118 lbs, 40 years old. I originally had breast augmentation done in 2004 with a different surgeon, that needed to be corrected and reconstructed on both sides, along with a tummy full of extra skin and loose muscle - no fat - that needed to be pulled tight, and the muscle stitched back together with a tummy tuck. Three children, 2 c-sections, a hysterectomy, and a couple of other surgeries led to this condition. Due to the complicated nature of my breast re-augmentation I consulted with several surgeons both in my home state of Idaho, and in Utah. I was looking at price, but more importantly, quality and skill that would meet my requirements. I thought I had decided on the correct doctor and even made an appointment for surgery--until I stumbled upon and read the VERY highly rated reviews for Dr. Richard Fryer. I contacted his office, whose staff was extremely helpful and prompt. I cancelled with the other doctor who finally got back to me DAYS later. I scheduled my surgery with Dr. Fryer, whom I had never seen or spoken to, and is located over 5 hours from my home. I trusted his 5-star rating with many, many positive reviews. I knew right then that I had found the right surgeon to perform both of my procedures. His surgical center is state-of-the-art, as well as his staff. Dr. Richard Fryer lived up to every standard I had in my mind after reading his reviews, and then exceeded them with his performance of my own surgery. He listened to every concern I had with my breasts and my stomach, understood what I wanted and needed to have changed with my surgery. As I stated before, my breasts had to be re-augmented and it was complicated with problems on both sides. After meeting with him just 1 day prior to my surgery, I had every confidence in his skill and abilities to correct those problems. His bedside manner is fantastic--he is very kind and took my concerns seriously, and spent the time needed to answer all of my questions. I did not feel like just another patient. He is very concerned with his patients' comfort and care, and also holds an extremely high standard with safety measures taken before, during, and after the surgery. Dr. Richard Fryer is truly a "master at his craft"! He does not boast of his own skills, nor does he have the need to advertise. His satisfied clients like myself are walking advertisements. I will come back to him for follow up visits, as well as any other plastic surgery needs in the future. Thank you so much, Dr. Fryer.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Wanted to look and feel good about myself before going into the dating world again. I had some breast tissue but very saggy. After meeting with Dr. Fryer and telling him how I wanted to look and feel he gave me just what I wanted. He or is assistants were never pushy in trying to get me to do the procedure or go with a different size, it was my choice. He was always willing to take as much time with me as I needed. I feel his is the best out there.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Fryer is FANTASTIC! Not only is he a great surgeon but he is also a very kind sensitive person who handled all of my appointments with professionalism and understanding. He was the ONLY surgeon that had a true sizing process that helped me to find the best size for my body type and desired result. I would recommend him to anybody interested in breast augmentation. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Fryer to me after a friend of hers went to him and had amazing results . I did tons of research on him and the procedure itself. I could not find a bad review on him and there wasn't a "before/after" picture on his site or any review site that I didn't like. When I had my first appointment with him I was so surprised with how kind and informative he was. He took the time to answer my questions and alleviate my concerns. And he painted a realistic picture about what my results would be like. I also loved that I didn't have to make a million decisions with him like with other doctors I had gone to (size, shape, consistency, texture, profile, placement, incision site, etc). He highly recommends the product/procedure methods that he has had the best results with and I only had to pick my size and consistency. I seriously loved that! I found his staff to be very helpful and patient as I tried to decide which size I wanted. I ended up going with 430cc ultra high profile silicone implants. The day of my surgery went great! My pain was well controlled when I left the facility. I took the pain medicine and ibuprofen scheduled for the first two days then weaned myself from the narcotic pain medicine on day 3. The pain was more of a pressure pain than anything else. Very tolerable. I went back to work 6 days after my procedure without any problems what so ever. I am now 7 weeks out and I'm absolutely loving the results! I already feel so much more confident! I went from a very small A to a big C. I do wish that I had gone a little bit bigger-but that is no one else's fault but my own! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fryer!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

When I decided I wanted to go ahead with a breast augmentation, I went to a few consultations with a few different doctors. The first few doctors I went to made me feel weird about my age (21). I felt that the nurses didn't think I was really there to purchase and that I wasn't serious about this procedure. I didn't get that excited vibe that I should have when making this life changing decision. From the moment I walked into my consultation with Dr Fryer and his nurses, I felt comfortable. They didn't treat me differently because of my age and they made me excited about the procedure. Dr Fryer made everything so easy and made me feel confident in myself and his practice. I went from a size 32A to a 34C. My implants are 375CC in saline. I was worried about them looking too fake or being too big for my size. He took the time with me to go over options and recommend what I think would look best on my body. The other doctors told me I was allowed to pick what size I wanted and they would do it, they weren't even there for the sizing. But I really appreciated Dr Fryer putting in his opinions and being there to help me decide which size. I had my surgery on Thursday, January 7th, 2016. I am a week post-op and am LOVING it. I would do it over in a heart beat! Dr Fryer is so amazing at his practice that I did not have to take pain killers after my surgery. I took ibuprofen until Monday morning and have felt great ever since, just a little sore. I would recommend Dr Fryer to anyone and everyone. He truly cares about his patients and makes you feel comfortable throughout the whole process. You can see his passion for his profession and likes making peoples' lives change.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I live in Ca. my sister had her breast augmentation done by Dr. Fryer at Premier Plastic Surgey, and hers were perfect, I literally took her to my consultation and told him whatever he did to her is what I wanted done. They were absolutely perfect. I ref roller derby and go to the gym 4-5 times a week, somewhere along the way stretched the pocket on one side, and had about 1/2 inch drop on one side. He did such an amazing job I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Dr. Fryer and the entire staff at Premier Plastic Surgery along with the operating staff were amazing, both for the initial breast augmentation as well as the reconstructive surgery. I was scared going in what a second surgery might look like. Dr. Fryer went over all my options, pros and cons. I felt completely at ease when I went in for surgery. Dr. Fryer called me himself to see how I was doing later that night, and let me know how everything went in surgery. I would refer anyone to Dr. Fryer and would absolutely go back for any future needs.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I am a mother of four and lost all of my breast tissue breast feeding. I am completely satisfied with my results and appreciate that his staff is always on call for any concerns I may have. I am also very satisfied with the incision size and location and complete outcome.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I am 42 years old and a mother of 2 (7years old and 15 years old). My children were large at birth (over 9 lbs), and my body never quite recovered. I had a great deal of loose skin with stretch marks that went from my bikini line to my ribs. I run and exercise on a regular basis and was frustrated that there was nothing I could do on my own to improve the appearance of my stomach. I have always been extremely self conscious about my stomach, even to the point of it causing problems in my marriage. When I made the decision to have my tummy tuck, I researched doctors in Utah, but had gotten a wonderful referral from a friend who had also had a tummy tuck that was performed by Dr. Fryer. From the initial consultation to where I currently am (4 weeks post tummy tuck), I have been extremely pleased. I was very surprised at how my stomach looked immediately after the surgery. I expected bruising, which I had none of and much more swelling than I have had. The incision looks good and I am very happy with the results thus far. Dr. Fryer is very honest and realistic about the outcome of the surgery. That being said, I have been surprised that my body has looked and felt better than I expected since surgery. I don't live in the Salt Lake Area, so I have made several calls to speak to the nurses, and have emailed pictures, etc. They are all very friendly and helpful and Dr. Fryer has a wonderful bedside manner. He has made me feel excited and comfortable since day 1. The recovery from this surgery isn't easy, but from what I have seen so far, I know it will be worth it! I am so excited to finally have a body that I can be proud of, and to have confidence that I haven't had in myself since before I had children.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Fryer and staff is amazing and made me feel at confidant in the choices I made. Never felt rushed , answered every question.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My motivation for getting my breast augmentation was simple for me... I was 25, had absolutely no breasts and very little confidence in the way my body looked. ..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a fitness instructor and mother who leads a healthy lifestyle, 5'6" and 118 lbs, 40 years old. I originally had breast augmentation done in 2004 with a dif..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wanted to look and feel good about myself before going into the dating world again. I had some breast tissue but very saggy. After meeting with Dr. Fryer and ..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fryer is FANTASTIC! Not only is he a great surgeon but he is also a very kind sensitive person who handled all of my appointments with professionalism and u..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A friend of mine recommended Dr. Fryer to me after a friend of hers went to him and had amazing results . I did tons of research on him and the procedure itself..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I decided I wanted to go ahead with a breast augmentation, I went to a few consultations with a few different doctors. The first few doctors I went to made..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Ca. my sister had her breast augmentation done by Dr. Fryer at Premier Plastic Surgey, and hers were perfect, I literally took her to my consultation ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a mother of four and lost all of my breast tissue breast feeding. I am completely satisfied with my results and appreciate that his staff is always on cal..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 42 years old and a mother of 2 (7years old and 15 years old). My children were large at birth (over 9 lbs), and my body never quite recovered. I had a gr..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Fryer and staff is amazing and made me feel at confidant in the choices I made. Never felt rushed ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I cannot tell you how amazing this experience was from start to finish. From the expertise from the ladies at the front desk, to Brooke my favorite nurse, every..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fryer does an amazing job its been a lil over one year since my augmentation and my breast look better by the day! "

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thrilled beyond words about my results from Dr Fryer but also from my experience with him and his team. I was cared for above all expectations. Dr Fryer is..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The results I received at the hands of Dr. Fryer and his competent staff were better than I even hoped for. I am a mother of 5 year old twins, and nursing them ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with the decision to have Dr Fryer perform my surgery. He spoke very frankly and honestly about what kind of results I may expect considering my ..."

September 13, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "801-571-2020".

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 33 years old and had a breast Augmentation just over 3 years ago. I am 5'3 and weigh 107 pounds, I love to workout, eat healthy and try very hard to look a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I enjoyed nursing each of my four children for a full 12-15 months! Plus, I worked full-time and that translated to a lot of wear and tear with a breast pump. ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Fryer for any plastic surgery!! I'm a 22 year old who always knew I was going to get a breast augmentation, but choosing Dr. Fryer ..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fryer and his staff were wonderful! They were very kind, and were able to give me the results I wanted and still keep my body proportion in mind. I was very..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Got in my first major auto accident this past month and had the good fortune to work with Dr. Freyer to repair my head wound. The collision itself slit my left ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have really never had much in the breast department and after nursing three children my breast were less than desirable. After reading many positive reviews I..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Waited weeks to get in, then waited 1 hour and 45 minutes to see the doctor. There were patients coming and going in and out of the office and I found out they..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was tired of being heavy I wanted a change. I started eating really healthy and exercising every day. I have lost over 200 pounds and needed skin removal real..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best of the best. Really. You cannot find a more knowledgable plastic surgeon anywhere in Utah. "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "34 year old mom of 4. Wanted a breast augmentation for many years. I have been so impressed with Dr fryer & his staff. Very helpful, didn't rush me or push me...."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have wanted a breast enhancement for many years. Being 26 years old and not being able to fill out a training, doesn't make you feel like much of a "Women". I..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have been looking into getting a breast augmentation for about 10 years, but the timing was right (finally done having kids hahahaha). Dr Fryer came highly ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. FRYER GAVE EXCEPTION SERVICE DURING MY VISIT, HE WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO GET ME IN THE SAME DAY OF MY INITIAL MEETING TO SURGERY. HE REPAIRED A TENDON THAT WAS..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Fryer absolutely exceeded my expectations and his work is truly phenomenal. I really spent my time looking for a surgeon and Dr. Fryer, his staff and the e..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I researched and consulted with various doctors in the SLC valley, some of which I was shocked to see the size and diameter of implants they wanted to use on me..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of wanting a breast augmentation I finally had it done. I did research. A LOT of research. Not only did all of the reviews, stats, and facts lead ..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and lift on one side. I opted for 286ccs and never felt pressured to go bigger. I really appreciated that because I wanted to go sma..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been planning on getting a tummy tuck done for 3 years now. I researched surgeons over and over again and Dr. Fryer's name kept popping up. From the mom..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fryer and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and maintain a high standard of excellence. My experience from start to finish was everything..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After having three kids and loosing a lot of weight, my breasts definitely weren't what they used to be. I felt very self conscious. After doing my research, re..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff for my recent breast augmentation. I really appreciated his measurements and sizing techniques that helpe..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Initially I was nervous about seeing doctors about getting implants. It was nerve racking, and I felt self-conscious. I had seen reviews about Dr. Fryer and cou..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are considering breast augmentation, do not look any further! This is the doctor for you! Dr. Fryer is extremely skilled but also very kind and humble. H..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fryer performed my re-augmentation surgery 6 weeks ago and I am extremely happy with the results. My first augmentation was done years ago by another physic..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To start, I am 25 years old and I have Pectus Excavatum. I wore a 32A bra that gapped all the time because what little breasts I had would just sink into the ho..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Husband's perspective...(this was a lot longer, but I had to cut it down because it was too long). We have both been so glad that she decided to get a breast..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fryer and his staff are amazing. I was thrilled with the process from the very beginning, the ease of everything. I had 7 pound twins and never thought my ..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast implants removed by Dr. Fryer three weeks ago. I had the implants for 8 years (done by a different doctor) and I never liked them. Before choo..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Great surgeon. Great bedside manner. Exemplary professionalism. I had a breast augmentation redo and have been so impressed. I c..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation September 2nd. I've been to 3 other doctors and dr is the best. Way better than the other Consultations I've been too. I'm super hap..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got a breast augmentation September second and I couldn't be happier with dr. Fryer. He is amazing. I've talked to other people about their doctors and experi..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard H."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "SALT LAKE CITY" to "DRAPER"

April 29, 2013