Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Fryer handled my breast augmentation and I must say all of his online reviews were right. He Is amazing! Honestly if anyone is looking for a PS consider Dr. Fryer because you will not regret it. He listens and genuinely cares about his patients. If only all doctor were like him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I have been wanting to have a breast augmentation done since I was a teenager. I was that girl who needed nothing more than a training bra, even as an adult. I was nothing but ribs and skin and very self-conscious about my appearance. I wore ultra-padded bras just to hide the fact that I hadn’t grown breasts like all my friends and my sisters. I would go to great lengths to choose just the right swim top that would have enough padding to make it seem like I had something there. I felt like I was hiding some horrible secret and I didn’t even want my family, friends, or boyfriends to know how small my chest was. It’s been a major insecurity for me for years, but then this year I decided to change all that. I spent a few months researching breast augmentation and possible surgeons to do the surgery. That is when I came across Dr. Fryer. He had the best reviews as far as results and as well as his genuine concern for his patients’ well-being. I made an appointment for a consult with Dr. Fryer and when I met him, I knew I’d made the right choice. He took his time listening to me and my concerns and didn’t rush me in and out of his office. He also promised me he would not do a size that would be disproportionate to the rest of my body. I am a very small person and worried that the final result would make me look top-heavy, but I was pleasantly surprised at the final result. Those who know me, know I’ve had a breast augmentation, but for those who don’t know me, it would be impossible to tell I had this procedure done because they look so natural. Dr. Fryer is very skilled at what he does, he is very caring and compassionate, and very good at post-op follow through and care. He even calls you personally the day you’ve had surgery to make sure you are doing alright. I had a minor complication, but Dr. Fryer took care of it right away at no added cost to me. It was nothing he did or I did, but he took care of it anyway because he cared about me as a person. He is set on doing the right thing for his patients, no matter what lengths he has to go to. His office staff is super friendly and very helpful. My overall experience was great from the consult to the post-op visit. I love the final result and am enjoying my newfound confidence. I would highly recommend Dr. Fryer. He is seriously the best!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I got a breast augmentation by Dr. Fryer. He spent the time to explain everything to me and make me feel comfortable and confident. He measured me and made sure he gave me options that would work best for my body size and shape. His staff was very helpful with making appointments and answering questions that I forgot to ask the doctor about. I have had no major pain, just pressure from the implants and small random pains which is unavoidable. I am very happy with my choice to use Dr. Fryer

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I researched a lot of plastic surgeons in my area for a while! I was always nervous. I found Dr.Fryer online and what stuck out to me was from the first email with his staff. Got back to me so fast, and with a lot of information I needed before my initial appointment. So I went into the appointment with questions, but not a lot due to a great pamphlet he has his patients read beforehand about EVERYTHING!! Great, friendly staff! Dr.Fryer himself is so kind and knowledgable, definetly answered all my questions with no hesitation. I honestly went into surgery day not nervous at all! Which is crazy for me. Haha. But I can not say how much I love the results, they're perfect. I was a AA-A and went to a full C cup! I love them now, so I can't wait to see in a couple months from now. Great doctor, great staff you will definitely be taken care of!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Fryer is a very personable doctor who spent a great deal of time with me before my first surgery explaining the surgery and the timeline for my reconstruction and recovery. I had most of my nose removed when I was treated for skin cancer. I had not anticipated ever meeting with a plastic surgeon and I am so thankful to Dr. Fryer that he was as conscientious and patient with me. I needed to have several procedures on my nose to complete the process and each step of the way I was comforted by Dr. Fryer’s skill. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Fryer perform other surgeries on myself, family or friends. I would recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone who is looking for a surgeon who is kind, patient, great listener and very skillful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I first met with Dr. Fryer over a year ago for my initial consult. I was impressed from day one. I had lost 100lbs and had a lot of skin on my stomach and my breasts had once been a 44K and now were a 34D made up of mostly saggy skin. One thing that really impressed me was Dr. Fryer asked how long I had kept the weight off and that he liked to see at least 6 months before he operates to make sure that the client isn't wasting their money. He said that without learning to maintain that kind of substantial weight loss, the client could be unhappy in the long run with their results. I really respected him for this stance. To me this showed me that it wasn't just about getting my money, but that he didn't want me to spend all this money and then risk gaining weight. That is RARE is plastic surgery. Many doctors only require payment and they will operate on any person that asks. Dr. Fryer earned my respect that day and I went back one year later having kept the weight off to get my tummy tuck and breast lift without implants. I am four weeks out now and everything about this experience has been perfect. Dr. Fryer was available to me 24/7 after the surgery. I had A LOT of questions that first week and most of my concerns came in the late night hours. My husband was even able to pick up a prescription from his home on a Sunday afternoon. He took all his own calls and never seemed put out by my repetitive questions. After spending that kind of money, I just wanted to make sure I was doing everything right. He had me come in to the office several extra times just to put my mind at ease, and for no extra charge. I also can't say enough about his nurses! They are the sweetest most caring ladies. They were so understanding and reassuring during this whole process. I am now 4 weeks out and my incisions look great. I am so pleased with the results already and I know they will look even better as the swelling continues to go down. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Fryer and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

The most incredible hospitality, so caring and helpful. I could not be happier with Dr. Fryer and his team. Such a great experience from beginning to end! It was a great learning environment also. Every question was answered kindly and with much intelligence. I highly recommend Dr. Fryer for all plastic procedures!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Fryer exceeded all of my expectations. Wonderful bedside manner with a caring and knowledgeable staff. Dr Fryer helped educate me on the procedure so that I had all of my questions answered and knew what to expect after surgery. My result is gorgeous! So happy I did this.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

After meeting with a few other surgeons, Dr Fryer was my last. I knew I did not need to go anywhere else and I was correct! He did an amazing job, was so supportive of my decisions, and had the same goals in mind that I did having a very active lifestyle. He wanted what was best for me and knew how to get it for me. I recommend him go EVERYONE! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I decided to see Dr. Fryer about a breast augmentation before anyone else based on his great reviews on realself and other websites. I'll admit he's the only one I ended up getting a consult with and I haven't had any cosmetic procedures before this, but I felt so comfortable with him during my consult- he answered all of my questions and didn't rush or make me feel stupid or objectified. He took interest in why I wanted the procedure and made recommendations based on that, and told me WHY he made those recommendations. The nurses were also so patient, kind, and helpful in choosing my size and profile! The price was also very good for such awesome results! The day of my surgery went great. I remember being really nervous and the staff in the operating room put me at ease and talked to me before I went under, and the nurse who was with me when I woke up was very attentive as well! Everyone is different, however I didn't need any pain meds by the 3rd day, and felt great over all! I love that Dr. Fryer wasn't just interested in collecting my money and performing the surgery and being done with it, like I've heard some other surgeons doing; he also took interest in my recovery and instructed me on how to reduce scarring and how to massage them. And most importantly, I LOVE my new figure! My surgery was almost two months ago and my breasts already look and feel amazing and they really feel like a part of my body!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Draper, UT