Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

I researched a lot of plastic surgeons in my area for a while! I was always nervous. I found Dr.Fryer online and what stuck out to me was from the first email with his staff. Got back to me so fast, and with a lot of information I needed before my initial appointment. So I went into the appointment with questions, but not a lot due to a great pamphlet he has his patients read beforehand about EVERYTHING!! Great, friendly staff! Dr.Fryer himself is so kind and knowledgable, definetly answered all my questions with no hesitation. I honestly went into surgery day not nervous at all! Which is crazy for me. Haha. But I can not say how much I love the results, they're perfect. I was a AA-A and went to a full C cup! I love them now, so I can't wait to see in a couple months from now. Great doctor, great staff you will definitely be taken care of!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Fryer is a very personable doctor who spent a great deal of time with me before my first surgery explaining the surgery and the timeline for my reconstruction and recovery. I had most of my nose removed when I was treated for skin cancer. I had not anticipated ever meeting with a plastic surgeon and I am so thankful to Dr. Fryer that he was as conscientious and patient with me. I needed to have several procedures on my nose to complete the process and each step of the way I was comforted by Dr. Fryer’s skill. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Fryer perform other surgeries on myself, family or friends. I would recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone who is looking for a surgeon who is kind, patient, great listener and very skillful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I first met with Dr. Fryer over a year ago for my initial consult. I was impressed from day one. I had lost 100lbs and had a lot of skin on my stomach and my breasts had once been a 44K and now were a 34D made up of mostly saggy skin. One thing that really impressed me was Dr. Fryer asked how long I had kept the weight off and that he liked to see at least 6 months before he operates to make sure that the client isn't wasting their money. He said that without learning to maintain that kind of substantial weight loss, the client could be unhappy in the long run with their results. I really respected him for this stance. To me this showed me that it wasn't just about getting my money, but that he didn't want me to spend all this money and then risk gaining weight. That is RARE is plastic surgery. Many doctors only require payment and they will operate on any person that asks. Dr. Fryer earned my respect that day and I went back one year later having kept the weight off to get my tummy tuck and breast lift without implants. I am four weeks out now and everything about this experience has been perfect. Dr. Fryer was available to me 24/7 after the surgery. I had A LOT of questions that first week and most of my concerns came in the late night hours. My husband was even able to pick up a prescription from his home on a Sunday afternoon. He took all his own calls and never seemed put out by my repetitive questions. After spending that kind of money, I just wanted to make sure I was doing everything right. He had me come in to the office several extra times just to put my mind at ease, and for no extra charge. I also can't say enough about his nurses! They are the sweetest most caring ladies. They were so understanding and reassuring during this whole process. I am now 4 weeks out and my incisions look great. I am so pleased with the results already and I know they will look even better as the swelling continues to go down. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Fryer and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

The most incredible hospitality, so caring and helpful. I could not be happier with Dr. Fryer and his team. Such a great experience from beginning to end! It was a great learning environment also. Every question was answered kindly and with much intelligence. I highly recommend Dr. Fryer for all plastic procedures!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Fryer exceeded all of my expectations. Wonderful bedside manner with a caring and knowledgeable staff. Dr Fryer helped educate me on the procedure so that I had all of my questions answered and knew what to expect after surgery. My result is gorgeous! So happy I did this.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

After meeting with a few other surgeons, Dr Fryer was my last. I knew I did not need to go anywhere else and I was correct! He did an amazing job, was so supportive of my decisions, and had the same goals in mind that I did having a very active lifestyle. He wanted what was best for me and knew how to get it for me. I recommend him go EVERYONE! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I decided to see Dr. Fryer about a breast augmentation before anyone else based on his great reviews on realself and other websites. I'll admit he's the only one I ended up getting a consult with and I haven't had any cosmetic procedures before this, but I felt so comfortable with him during my consult- he answered all of my questions and didn't rush or make me feel stupid or objectified. He took interest in why I wanted the procedure and made recommendations based on that, and told me WHY he made those recommendations. The nurses were also so patient, kind, and helpful in choosing my size and profile! The price was also very good for such awesome results! The day of my surgery went great. I remember being really nervous and the staff in the operating room put me at ease and talked to me before I went under, and the nurse who was with me when I woke up was very attentive as well! Everyone is different, however I didn't need any pain meds by the 3rd day, and felt great over all! I love that Dr. Fryer wasn't just interested in collecting my money and performing the surgery and being done with it, like I've heard some other surgeons doing; he also took interest in my recovery and instructed me on how to reduce scarring and how to massage them. And most importantly, I LOVE my new figure! My surgery was almost two months ago and my breasts already look and feel amazing and they really feel like a part of my body!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I made it a personal goal when I was younger that I wanted to have breast implants before I was 30. I have done a lot of research and have talked to many women and had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for in a doctor and experience. Dr. Fryer met all of my expectations and I feel that I avoiding everything that could have caused a negative experience from what I was told by other women. I have been comfortable with Dr. Fryer from the time of consultation through follow ups. I have no doubt that I made the right decision in my choosing him as my doctor. He is everything I was looking for and his staff are very knowledgeable as well. The consultation was free and very thorough, all costs were upfront and financing was very easy. Although very new I am happy with my results and have no question that my breast augmentation is going to give me the results and confidence I was looking for. I feel comfortable calling the office with any questions or concerns that I may have and follow up scheduling is very reasonable and works around my schedule as well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Fryer by a friend. My husband and I had been to other consultations, but felt we had found our Doctor after our first meeting with Dr. Fryer. Upon consultation his perspective on the surgery and his willingness to listen and communicate with me, made the whole process smooth and free from anxiety. I felt that he was able to listen to my needs and overall desired results. He addressed any concerns, and gave me a realistic approach to post op and the transition process. I told him how I wanted them to look and how I wanted to feel when all was said and done, and he gave me exactly what I wanted. I feel so much more confident and feminine again. I am grateful for Dr. Fryer and his staff for helping me achieve happiness through this life changing procedure.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My motivation for getting my breast augmentation was simple for me... I was 25, had absolutely no breasts and very little confidence in the way my body looked. I started my journey by searching google for the top plastic surgeon in Utah and Dr Fryer popped up. I knew by the time I was 13-14ish that I was going to have a breast augmentation at some point in my life so the next step for me was to find a great surgeon. And I did just that!! I did my research and read a bunch of different reviews for different surgeons and found that many surgeons had mixed reviews, some glowing and some not so great. Dr Fryer had the greatest reviews and I now know why!! Trust me he lives up to the hype!! I went in to my consultation not expecting much, I was expecting a doctor that was cocky and knew he was good at his .job and i got just the opposite. He is very humble and easy to talk to but he still knows that he is great at his job. I walked out of my consultation with a date for my surgery booked and it then became a waiting game. When surgery day finally arrived I was a little nervous but at my pre op appointment i had the opportunity to ask any questions and his staff and even the Dr himself calmed me right down and made sure i knew exactly what was going to happen the next day. I was also given the opportunity to get all my pre op stuff done as well i.e: the urine pregnancy test so i didn't have to "hold it" on the morning of surgery which was an amazing comfort! Surgery day I made sure I arrived in plenty of time to fill out paperwork which ended up being 3 short forms which took a little less that 15 minutes for me. I was then taken back to pre op room and met with Dr Fryer and was marked for surgery and has one last chance to ask questions and confirm the size and type of implant. Dr Fryer did a great job of calming keeping me calm and relaxed. I next met with the anesthesiologist who was hilarious and kept me laughing all the way into the OR. Next I was asked to lay on the table and my IV was placed. Easiest IV I've ever had and I've had a couple in my day. The rest is kinda a blur as the next thing I remember is waking up in the recovery room with two brand new bumps on my chest. The pain really surprised me...there was barely any pain..mostly discomfort and a bit of heaviness. I have had dental work that hurt worse than this breast augmentation. I went from a 34A to a 34D with very little pain and i couldn't be happier!! The next few days after surgery were a breeze. Sleeping was a little difficult since I usually sleep on my stomach but I got used to sleeping on my back really fast. My one week appointment was my first chance to really look at my new breasts and they already looked great to me. I am now three months out from surgery and I feel fabulous!! I love my new look and I love my new found confidence in myself!! Dr Fryer is without a doubt one of they greatest plastic surgeons ever! I am so glad that i followed my gut and booked my consultation and met with him. His staff are amazing ladies that will make you feel comfortable and safe. I started this journey a shy, quiet girl with very little confidence. In three short months I have found confidence in myself and I truly can't thank Dr Fryer and his staff for helping me through this journey enough!! If Your looking for a great surgeon that is going to take great care of you and make you feel safe and comfortable... Dr Fryer is your guy!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Draper, UT