Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

I had a implant and lift 10 years with a different surgeon before my current surgery. The surgery I had most recently was a more complicated lift and reduction with implants. Dr. Fryer was by far the more adept and skilled surgeon. I wish I had know about him for my first lift! I consider him far more skilled than my previous doctor because I was in less pain and recovered faster with a more complicated surgery. He was very patient in consulting with me and has been great in dealing with post-op questions and concerns. I am very happy with my results. I would recommend him very much!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Before my procedure I had never had anything like this done before. This was my first experience being put under. I was beyond nervous!! in the end I was so happy with my results! I had my procedure done 3 months ago and couldn't be happier. Dr Fryer went over every possible result (good or bad). I never felt pressured to something that I didn't need or want. recovery was so easy! I have heard some terrible stories but this was NOTHING. It felt like I had done a killer workout the day before.. that is about it. Everyone in the office was so professional and answered every question I had. I am so happy with my results! Thank you guys!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Fryer and his staff are amazing. He did a phenomenal job on my re-augmentation and I couldn't ask for better results!!! My recovery has been relatively pain free and when I had the bandages removed, I was given thorough instructions on how to perform the massage which I was not taught when I got my first implants in North Carolina 15 years ago. Thank you so much Dr Fryer for the beauties!! They are spectacular! If you are looking for a skilled physician, this is your man!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff. From setting the appointment, consultation, surgery and post surgery. Everything was beyond what I had expected. His staff was wonderful and caring and answered any questions I had. Dr. Fryer was kind and very detailed in what my outcome would be. He knew I would be happy with my results. He was right! :) The surgery went great and I was surprised that the pain was a lot less then expected. I was back to work in a few days. He has my vote!! :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I had considered breast augmentation for several years following pregnancy and breast feeding. I consulted with other surgeons who left me feeling uneasy and unsure about going through with it. A friend recommended Dr. Fryer. The initial consultation with Dr. Fryer was a completely different experience. He took a considerable amount of time explaining the surgery, what to expect, and measuring me for a good fit. I felt he was upfront and honest about what he could and could not achieve with surgery. His staff was professional, helpful and friendly. Surgery was easier than expected, minimal pain/discomfort and I was able to return to work following the weekend. I am very pleased with my results and have thought I should have done this sooner. Thank you Dr. Fryer!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I love my results. I was very nervous about doing this, Dr Fryer and his entire staff were great. They made me comfortable and not embarrassed about my surgery. I have scoliosis and have concavity on my sternum and after breast feeding four babies i felt this might help me feel like I am a woman again! In my day after surgery visit it became apparent that I had some bleeding under the implants and I had to have a second surgery to fix the problem (basically taking the implants out- cleaning out the pocket and putting them back in. After the second surgery the recovery was almost exactly was expected, soreness and needing help with lifting things, but after the initial pain wore off I realized how much more "normal" my chest looked. I also recommend stretching and doing all the things Dr Fryer mentions to help the swelling and pain to subside normally. I'm 3 months post surgery and very happy with the results. I would do this again tomorrow if I had to! I am thankful that I was given the extra high profile implant on one side and a High profile on the other side- making my breast look symmetrical for the first time ever!!!! go Check out Dr. Fryer, and yes- check out other doctors because I did and there is a huge difference I found after searching and going to the other consultations- Dr Fryer and his team care about YOUR results looking how you want them to and as natural as you can be!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Fryer always made me feel confident about my surgery and my experience! I am so glad I chose him as my doctor. The entire facility was welcoming and helpful to every question I had. I have been thinking of breast augmentation surgery for 6 years. I still wanted to feel like me and look natural. I feel Dr. Fryer really helped me accomplish that and I couldn't be happier with my decision!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Before seeing Dr. Fryer, my wife has had 1 breast augmentation to begin with, 2 breast implant revisions after that, and 1 breast lift before seeing Dr. Fryer. She was born with what I learned was a "tubular" breasts. Not much inner breast tissue and saggy breasts (A cup I recon) to begin with. She had her 1st breast augmentation in Corpus Christi, TX around 2004 and went to DD cup (around 550cc I think). The surgeon said choosing larger breast implants will fix her problem, but it didn't, in fact in made it much worse. So in 2009 she went smaller (450 cc to about D cup) and had a breast lift done in San Diego at the same time which slightly fixed her "double bubble breast". There was still a visible double bubble, but not as much as before. In 2016 she saw a plastic surgeon in Savannah specifically asking him to get rid of her double bubble and if going larger will fix it. The surgeon said he will do his best and had zero objections to put 590 cc in. Well it made it worse all over again. The double bubble was way too obvious and quite honestly my wife looked 20lbs heavier. She went to DD breasts. In summer of 2016 we moved to Utah and my wife grew increasingly more upset and depressed about her breast revision results. She searched all over the net for the best cosmetic surgeon and discovered Dr. Fryer. She was immediately impressed with reviews attesting to the fact that Dr. Fryer is brutally honest and up-front about everything. If going larger is a bad idea, he will say so and recommend a much better solution to the problem if there is one. My wife immediately said "this is a doctor I have been looking for all my life". She made an appointment and was blown away. Dr. Fryer immediately told her she should have never attempted to go larger in size. He said she should not go over 300cc ever, have a breast lift, and of course had to have her breast pocket reconstructed. He immediately told her what is causing her double bubble problem and that anything over 300cc will cause big esthetic problems. He was so right. It's been about 6 weeks wince my wife's surgery and my wife could not be happier. And me too! Her breasts look natural and stunning. And to be honest with you, she looks like a D cup too-after losing almost 300cc this time around. It made nearly no difference in size. Dr. Fryer is truly an expert and my wife and I could not recommend him more. Don't wait and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Fryer has given me the self-esteem boost I dearly wanted. After breast augmentation I finally feel complete. I wanted a proportional look and that is exactly what I got!! I am so greatly to the knowledge and courtesy of Dr. Fryer and his entire staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have breast augmentation done. My 4 hour travel to his office was time very well spent. Thank you to Dr. Fryer and his staff for results that are above and beyond my expectations!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff has been wonderful from start to finish. I have thought about undergoing breast augmentation for over 3 years, and I have done my research throughout this time; which included countless consultations with various doctors across the state of Utah. I ended up booking same day with Dr. Fryer after my initial consultation. I just knew this was the place! From the very beginning Dr. Fryer was very honest and upfront about what to expect as a result and what would options would be best for me to not look heavier set with my 5'3, 120lb frame. Out of every doctor whom I had a consultation with, he was the only doctor who didn't promise perfection and encouraged me to stay with an implant that was true to size with my small frame. I ended up going with 310cc Saline implants under the muscle. It gave me a natural looking result for my petite frame, nothing dramatic. From the day of surgery on, the recovery process was much easier than I had expected. I actually felt great the first night out of surgery - Dr. Fryer even went out of his way to call me the same evening to see how I was feeling which was a very personable touch. I am very pleased with my results so far, and I am only 1 week post-op and feeling amazing. If you're looking for a doctor with honest feedback and expertise with great bedside manner, Dr. Fryer is the one for you!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup