Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

I've had a really good experience with Dr. Fryer & his staff. They are very friendly & he is an excellent surgeon. I'm very pleased with my breast augmentation results.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had consultations with the 3 plastic surgeons I kept hearing about in my area. Dr Fryer was easily my pick! I needed to repair a leaking implant and wanted a lift. He sat and answered all of my questions as if he had no where else to be, listened to what I wanted and clearly explained how he would accomplish that. I didn't feel any pressure to fit into any 'standard' that some surgeons seem to push. But the best thing I can share is my results say it all!! I am SO happy with the way I look! Thank you Dr Fryer!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I love love love Dr. Fryer.! He was very professional and knowledgeable and helped me understand and get the best results I was looking for.! The staff was super sweet and very helpful.! I felt taken care of the entire time.!! I was nervous day of surgery, They made me feel very comfortable and confident about the entire thing.! I had a brest augmentation and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Fryer.! My scars are very very small and they gave me a scar cream and just after 3 weeks it's barley noticeable.! I will definitely recommend everyone who is looking for any plastic surgergen to Dr. Fryer!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

After nursing my 3 kids, I knew I wanted to have breast augmentation surgery. I was a B cup before and had very little tissue left. I am 3 months post surgery and am thrilled with my results. I wanted to achieve a natural look, and Dr. Fryer did just that! He looks at your personal frame and advises on options for the best outcome for your body. His staff was great and made me feel comfortable in picking the right size implants for me. Because I have a narrow body frame, Dr. Fryer recommended the ultra-high implant to give me the volume I wanted without making me look wide or top-heavy. I had heard ultra-high implants could look like "balls." Dr. Fryer assured me they would not. I am so glad I trusted his opinion. I chose 2 different implant sizes to correct size discrepancy and cannot believe how even my breasts look. A great experience...so happy I had Dr. Fryer as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had a great experience here. As an out of town guest it is always scary going into an appointment the day before surgery. I couldnt have been more confident with my decision. Recovery has been so easy with hardly any pain!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I absolutely loved dr fryer and his staff! When I met dr fryer I was 100% confident in him, he is very informative and took time to answer all my questions. I didn't need to look any further. I LOVE my results!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

The first thing I would tell you is to stop researching and go with Dr. Fryer’s Office! I spent 2 years wanting to make sure I would have the best doctor and get the results I really wanted. After scheduling my FREE initial consultation with Dr. Fryer all of my questions were answered, and I didn’t even have to ask a single one! He is VERY knowledgeable, treats you like a person not a number. His amazing staff help you fit and try on different sizes so that you are getting the size that you have in your mind that you want there is no pressure at all. In fact, Dr. Fryer in your consultation lets you know based off your body type, weight, etc. the maximum size he recommends that you go so that your surgery makes you look natural. Dr. Fryer and his staff pride themselves on customer service and complete satisfaction. Personally for me they have absolutely went above and beyond in helping me achieve the results I wanted. Thank you Dr. Fryer and your staff for helping me achieve the results I have always wanted.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Richard Fryer on March 30th, 2017. I have had a great experience thus far. I had breastfed my children for a total of 6 years combined, which made them a little deflated. I wanted to get them back to the way they used to look, plus a little larger. I did a lot of research before making a consultation and after reading reviews and looking at before and after pictures, I decided that he was the only one that I really wanted to see. The initial consult was great. Everyone in the office was kind and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Fryer was very knowledgeable, but also down-to-earth. I also felt comfortable with him, which is extremely important when deciding on a surgeon. I was a little nervous the day of surgery, as this was the first time I had ever been under general anesthesia, but after meeting with Dr. Fryer and the anesthesiologist, I felt a little more at ease. After waking up, I felt a little uncomfortable and some tightness, but it was not really painful. I felt my results looked great, even the day of surgery. I was so glad not to have the dreaded “Franken-boob”. The day after surgery I was able to go out to lunch and by the second day I was driving and able to go shopping. I never had any issues with washing my hair, raising my arms above my head, or any of the things that I hear many other women say that they could not do for weeks after surgery. I am now two weeks post-op and loving my results. I have been on two hikes already (made sure to take breaks to keep my heart rate under 120bpm) and feel great. I would absolutely recommend going to Dr. Fryer!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Richard Fryer. I would highly recommend him. His staff and nurses were friendly and answered all of my questions in detail. During my initial consultation I found Dr. Fryer to be very open and honest. He discussed my desires and helped me to understand what that would mean for my body. He was not pushy in any way and very professional. My husband and I both felt good about our decision to proceed with surgery. I can be very indecisive so deciding upon an implant size was hard for me. The nurses were very helpful and patient! After leaving my pre-op appointment I began to rethink my decision. I called the office and they were willing to get me in the next day. I did end up changing my mind and I sized down. They made the change easily. I did not feel rushed or a bother even though I know I was adding an extra appointment to their plate already. The day of surgery came and I felt that the entire staff was great to work with and did everything to make the experience a positive one. We live in ID so we had a hotel to stay at after surgery. I felt a lot of pressure in my breast area and some pain. Upon taking my pain medication though it subsided and I couldn’t believe how good I felt that night. I went for a walk outside and was very diligent in doing my arm circles as directed. Today is day 2 after surgery and I feel amazing! I don’t have any pain, and for the most part just taking IBP. A sincere thank you to Dr. Fryer and his staff for the incredible care they took. If you are shopping around for a doctor a visit to Dr. Fryer is a must! Absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had the best experience here. Dr. Fryer is knowledgeable, professional, has great bedside manner and follow-up, and I LOVE my results. He never gave me unrealistic expectations and was very real about the procedure I was going to do and I have been so happy with my choice to have him be my doctor. I went to him based on a referral and now I refer anyone I can to him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Healthnet