Ratings for Dr. Praveen Bansal

I have been a patient of Dr Bansal's for over 23 years. He goes above and beyond what you would expect from a doctor. When we lost our first child, he came to our home to offer his condolences. My mother just recently died and he took the time to call my father twice to offer his condolences. Dr. Bansal is second to none!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Too busy, trying to fit in as many patients as possible, superficial examinations, cannot fully explore patient medical complaints to achieve a full diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

The most amazing Dr. in the world. I/We have been patients of his for over 20 years now and I can say without doubt he is a very genuine caring person and Dr. He is excellent at what he does and maintains a very high standard of care through the years. The entire family goes to him, my friends and other family members as well and all of whom have nothing but great things to say about him, he truly is a great Dr. who genuinely cares for his patients. We are lucky to have him take care of us.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Amazing doctor, so caring ,he treated you with humanity and caring. We all appreciate what he is doing for the whole family .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

An incredible Dr and human. So caring and kind, and so knowledgeable. We are blessed to have him as our dr.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Can't say enough about Dr Bansal . He is an angel . I am so fortunate to have him as my family doctor .

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bansal's now for almost 15 years, I cant say enough about him, he is just an amazing doctor, more than that, makes you feel like family. He cares so much, he listens, he never rushes you, has alot of empathy. My whole family sees him, my father, my son, my daughter, and like another patient has said, he called her on his personal time to say how sorry he was about her miscarriage, he also did this with my daughter, I had called the office to let them know about my daughters miscarriage, so that the next time she went in, he would have already known, he also called my daughter that night and said he was sorry, and if there was anything he could do. This man goes way up and beyond being just a doctor, he is so much more, we call him our Guardian Angel. An amazing man all the way around.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Bansal is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is patient and caring and never rushes you out of his office. He listens and makes you feel important. One time I had a miscarriage and we phone his office to let him know and he personally called me on his own time to say how sorry he was and if there was anything I needed to call him. I have a lot of love for this man, he is truly and angel, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Me and my family have been dr bansals patients since we lived in the brampton area. We still prefer to visit dr bansal since he is very caring and knowledgeable. Always makes sure the patient is at ease.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

He is wonderful doctor. Always caring and giving you the best care. Never rushes you

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016