Ratings for Dr. Brian F. Mirman

Dr. Mirman really is a pain free Doctor. I never had a root canal before and I heard some scary stories, but I only heard good things about Dr. Mirman. Sure enough, as others have said, it was a walk in the park. I was worried over nothing. Dr. Mirman and his staff were kind and caring. I would not hesitate to return. I would give 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I had a root canal done this morning by Dr.Mirman, it was Pain Free!...my upper tooth was very infected, wasn't sure if it could saved. well Dr. Mirman saved it, I want to thank him for that. My entire visit was great . I would Highly recommend this dr. ...Excellent Experience , pain free!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

I had root canal by Dr, Mirman several years ago. I had my second root canal with Dr. Mirman today...…….. Both times very happy with treatment...….. He is very caring, and most importantly - PAIN FREE ……… He made feel very relaxed and comfortable...…… I am retired military and he gave me a military discount...… IF I EVER NEED ANOTHER ROOT CANAL I WILL GO BACK TO DOCTOR MIRMAN...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I recently went back to Doctor Mirman for a root canal after quite a few years. He has done several for me in the past and I have never had any issues with them. He is very professional, caring, and efficient. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Mirman was very professional, kind and gentle. Love the music headphones.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Went there today 8-29-19 bad infection needed root canal on last bottom molar. Can't say enough good things about the doctor and staff highly recommended wish I can give more than 5 stars

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Excellent Dentist, great patient experience, The procedure went smoothly. I would highly recommend Dr. Brian Mirman if you need a root canal.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Dr. Mirman is excellent. Go to him for root canal 👍

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

This was a truly painless experience! I was so nervous and happily surprised.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Great overall,from staff to Dr. Definitely recommend if your not comfortable with dentist Very caring and understanding

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019