Ratings for Dr. Justin Chau

All has been great and helpful-Thanks, Dr. Chau and Staff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I saw dr cahu this morning, i have seen him multiple times in the past. He has always been helpful and kind. Things have gone a total 360 for the better. There does seem to be a lot of chatter happening at the front reception the last couple times that i have been in and it was not something as a patient i need to hear. I had to wait to book my next appointment until she was done chatting.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

One of the few doctors in Calgary who listens and explains in the language clear to the patient. Not pushy. I was not rushed. Very professional in everything. Honest. Gave me a few options to decide on. I was impressed and truly enjoyed my visit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I saw this doctor for a second opinion on my deviated septum and I am so glad that I did. He performed a septoplasty BUT he used hollow stents to keep the nose straight (5 days in total). These stents allowed a bit of drainage and some breathing and this is a HUGE advantage to full nose packings that the previous doctor wanted to use for 7days. I have had these before so I know the difference. Highly recomended.

Submitted July 16, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I began losing my hearing in my early 30s and Dr. Chau was able to diagnose the problem. Although surgery was unsuccessful,l found him extremely caring and compassionate. He is extremely knowledgeable and I always felt well cared for.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Mr. Chau is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. And he is at the peak, apart himself from other doctors many miles away in terms of worseness. He plays his ego to the extreme, not listen to the patient at all.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

He has a huge ego and basically doesn't like to listen the patient and their concerns. I left his office with out an explanation what is happened with my ear. He just guessed and doesn't look like interested about find a solution.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Justin Chau's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All has been great and helpful-Thanks, Dr. Chau and Staff. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely polite and direct to the point. Office is easy to get to and wait times for surgery was reasonable (approximately 5 months) "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw dr cahu this morning, i have seen him multiple times in the past. He has always been helpful and kind. Things have gone a total 360 for the better. There ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the few doctors in Calgary who listens and explains in the language clear to the patient. Not pushy. I was not rushed. Very professional in everything. ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor for a second opinion on my deviated septum and I am so glad that I did. He performed a septoplasty BUT he used hollow stents to keep the nose..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "The underlying motive seemed to point to a strong desire to pull out the knife and operate. Otherwise, move on elsewhere. "

July 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2S 3C4". Address has been updated from "None" to "320 23 Avenue Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032283300".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began losing my hearing in my early 30s and Dr. Chau was able to diagnose the problem. Although surgery was unsuccessful,l found him extremely caring and comp..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Narcissistic, huge ego, condescending and doesn't listen to anything a patient has to say regardless. A horrible medical experience. "

March 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Mr. Chau is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. And he is at the peak, apart himself from other doctors many miles away in terms of worseness. He play..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He has a huge ego and basically doesn't like to listen the patient and their concerns. I left his office with out an explanation what is happened with my ear. H..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Finally after slowly losing hearing through 20's and early 30's I have an answer and it is surgery correctable!! Dr Chau was wonderful as were his staff. Took a..."

September 17, 2014