Ratings for Dr. Justin Chau

I just had my first visit with Dr. Chau. The staff were friendly and welcoming, and after I filled out the form I only had to wait about 5 minutes before I was brought to the examining room. I only had to wait for a couple of minutes until he came in to the room. Dr. Chau greeted me warmly with a handshake and a smile, and I was immediately at ease. He was friendly and professional, and I really felt like he viewed me as a partner in my own care-- this is really important to me, having worked in a hospital setting for 12 years and knowing what a difference it makes. After examining my ears, we discussed my past history of ear trouble and the surgeries I have had, and proceeded to talk about options to improve my hearing. Previously, other ENTs I had seen in past years had told me that hearing aids were the only thing they could offer, but Dr. Chau totally identified what my ear surgeries had entailed 30 years ago, and is willing to look at the possibility of performing day surgery to improve upon what was previously done, given that there is new and improved technology available, and of course, his expertise. I'm looking forward to seeing him again, and if my family and friends need to see an ENT I wold want them to see Dr. Chau.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Never available

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

He is incredible. His staff are fantastic. I am incredibly grateful to all of the team. Absolutely amazing

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Chau explained my options, the surgery and the recovery process very well. I felt confident in his skills as a surgeon and and very pleased with the outcome. My hearing is restored and the ringing in the ears is gone. Thank you so much, Dr. Chau.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

In addition to expertise, knowledge, great technique, Dr. Chau listens to the patient. Wonderful young man. Thanks Dr. Chau.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Nice, guy- been seeing him for about 7 years now. Never been late- always polite, kind and helpful

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have had ear problems since I was born (now 36) and have seen many doctors/surgeons over the years. Dr. Chau is a miracle worker! He removed a tumor from my ear, graphed my ear drum and replaced a bone in my ear that was damaged, restoring what was 30% hearing and the use of a hearing aid, to 90% hearing and no hearing aid!! He is always on time, always has the answers to my questions, is very friendly and polite. I am always able to book the appointment day and time, and even surgery day that has worked with my life schedule. His assistant Nicola is so kind and helpful! I have had 2 surgeries on my right ear and have one more to go this fall on my left ear as he will attempt to restore hearing in it as well. I have recovered fully from both surgeries so far with zero complications or infections, last surgery was Nov 2015. We all know not having hearing is a huge disability, especially for me, a pilot....He has allowed me to keep my aviation medical and my career. I trust him and have complete faith in his abilities.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

All has been great and helpful-Thanks, Dr. Chau and Staff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Extremely polite and direct to the point. Office is easy to get to and wait times for surgery was reasonable (approximately 5 months)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I saw dr cahu this morning, i have seen him multiple times in the past. He has always been helpful and kind. Things have gone a total 360 for the better. There does seem to be a lot of chatter happening at the front reception the last couple times that i have been in and it was not something as a patient i need to hear. I had to wait to book my next appointment until she was done chatting.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016