Ratings for Dr. Justin Chau

He is incredible. His staff are fantastic. I am incredibly grateful to all of the team. Absolutely amazing

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Chau explained my options, the surgery and the recovery process very well. I felt confident in his skills as a surgeon and and very pleased with the outcome. My hearing is restored and the ringing in the ears is gone. Thank you so much, Dr. Chau.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

In addition to expertise, knowledge, great technique, Dr. Chau listens to the patient. Wonderful young man. Thanks Dr. Chau.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Nice, guy- been seeing him for about 7 years now. Never been late- always polite, kind and helpful

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have had ear problems since I was born (now 36) and have seen many doctors/surgeons over the years. Dr. Chau is a miracle worker! He removed a tumor from my ear, graphed my ear drum and replaced a bone in my ear that was damaged, restoring what was 30% hearing and the use of a hearing aid, to 90% hearing and no hearing aid!! He is always on time, always has the answers to my questions, is very friendly and polite. I am always able to book the appointment day and time, and even surgery day that has worked with my life schedule. His assistant Nicola is so kind and helpful! I have had 2 surgeries on my right ear and have one more to go this fall on my left ear as he will attempt to restore hearing in it as well. I have recovered fully from both surgeries so far with zero complications or infections, last surgery was Nov 2015. We all know not having hearing is a huge disability, especially for me, a pilot....He has allowed me to keep my aviation medical and my career. I trust him and have complete faith in his abilities.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

All has been great and helpful-Thanks, Dr. Chau and Staff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Extremely polite and direct to the point. Office is easy to get to and wait times for surgery was reasonable (approximately 5 months)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I saw dr cahu this morning, i have seen him multiple times in the past. He has always been helpful and kind. Things have gone a total 360 for the better. There does seem to be a lot of chatter happening at the front reception the last couple times that i have been in and it was not something as a patient i need to hear. I had to wait to book my next appointment until she was done chatting.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

One of the few doctors in Calgary who listens and explains in the language clear to the patient. Not pushy. I was not rushed. Very professional in everything. Honest. Gave me a few options to decide on. I was impressed and truly enjoyed my visit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I saw this doctor for a second opinion on my deviated septum and I am so glad that I did. He performed a septoplasty BUT he used hollow stents to keep the nose straight (5 days in total). These stents allowed a bit of drainage and some breathing and this is a HUGE advantage to full nose packings that the previous doctor wanted to use for 7days. I have had these before so I know the difference. Highly recomended.

Submitted July 16, 2015