Dr. Anu Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anu Singh

Dr. Singh has always been very a down to earth and approachable person. He has always given me full range of options for treatment. I trust his opinions to be honest and always in my best interest!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I used to be afraid of going to the dentist. Not any more! Dr. Singh is very gentle and made sure I was comfortable and understood what was happening every step of the way. He kept me preoccupied with his funny stories. The conversation between him and his assistant was an awesome distraction. I recommend him all the time

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

My family followed Dr. Singh from his last office. We have never had an issue with him, when a follow up was required he was extremely helpful and gave honest advise. I highly recommend his office!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Singh is Awesome. I started to see him after I left a previous dentistdentist due to bad expirience and fillings falling out constantly. Dr Singh has fixed my teeth and calmed my fears of the dentist1

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Excellent dentist at an excellent office! Very knowledgeable and honest. I have been seeing him for years and I always recommend him to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Singh is the new dentist at my clinic. I saw for a toothache when my dentist was away. Made me feel very comfortable quickly and I left without a toothache! He reminded me of a younger version of my dentist! What more could I ask for? Excellent experience all round!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I saw Dr Singh. The receptionist was nice/helpful. The knowledge of the dentist was average. I liked my old dentist better

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr Singh, was very helpful, knowledgable and patient with me. He gave all possible options with my case, between a root canal and extraction. He delivered it in a way that he is not pressuring you into something. Best of all, as I opted for the extraction, it was the best, I literally didn't feel a thing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I had a simple cleaning, I really appreciated the hygienist who was kind and helpful. Dr Singh seemed fine, I can't say whether his work is good or not, we only chatted.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Mr. Singh replaced my dentist who retired in December 2012. I found him more focused on making a personal 'friend' connection than on the work at hand. I had an unexpected extraction that took at least 45 minutes, and was an awful experience that I will never forget. Then after that I got dry socket (not his fault). I can't say exactly what it is, but I will need more extensive work now since that extraction (a bridge) and just do not have the confidence that it will be handled in the most professional cost effective way. I will be switching dentists to have this work done.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Anu Singh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Emblem Health