Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Albertson

Excellent doctor. Caring and kind. Took time to figure out what was wrong with my constant stomach pain.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Excellent doctor. Cured my long term illness. Listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

He takes the time to sit and really listen to what's troubling me, and then takes steps to try to figure out what may be the cause. I never feel rushed, nor do I leave with a question unanswered. When you're sick, there's nothing like a caring doctor to assure you that there's hope.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

At first, he may seem a bit imperious: But once you get to know him, and it doesn't take long, you'll see what a caring and good doctor he really is. Under his "suffer no fools" and "strictly business" attitude, is a kind man who knows what he's doing. I'd highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

The best doctor ever. Kind, caring and knowledgeable. Cured me after years of discomfort. Have recommended him to everyone in my family.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

After visiting the doctor 5 times, i am very sorry i spent all this money on rudness, coldness and total lach of caring.didn't listen to my concerns at all, left for vacation when he was supposedto get back with me about a serious list of test that were done.The last 2 times did not even examine me, even though i sat in the office in tears because of discomfort.Symptoms kept on getting worse, yet i wasnt even perscribed any medication.Receptionist are rude and short over the phone and do not show any concern or care.$100 dollars per visit which lasted not more than 5 mins.HE made me feel like i wasnt taken seriously even though ive just gotten sicker.I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy and he didnt even bother to call to ask how i was feeling.I, as the patient, had to call the office numerous of times to try to get the results of the examination and byopsies. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE.Rude, cold and most of all does not care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

a bit on the run. long wait before seeing him. not sure he is competent

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Albertson's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1971)