Ratings for Dr. Barry R. Berman

Dr. Berman cured me when no other doctor could make the diagnosis. I underwent multiple procedures from other people none of which helped.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

They are very unprofessional and the doctor doesn't care about patients sat there 1 hour and 30 minutes before I was even seen Kathy and the other 2 ladies are very unprofessional I wouldn't recommend anyone to ho there it was a day in hell.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Didn't even get to see Dr Berman. I was running ten minutes late as I couldn t find the office. Tried asking the Secretary to give me directions but she abruptly cut me off and told me since I was late I would need to reschedule. No compassion at all. Just plain rude. I m sure Dr Berman is nice but will definitely lose clients with staff as rude as this.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

after had my teeth removed and part of my gums removed I felt pain .They say that its painless but it is not. Furthermore when he said call later if there are any problems. Well I called and he was mad at me. I had a problem because I Couldn't stop bleeding. I wouldn't recommend this oral surgeon to any one. Finally it took 2 hours to even be called back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I had an appointment to see him for wisdom teeth extraction and I waited in his small, hot waiting room for over 1 hour and 40 min and I never even got to see him because he was going to be "another 15 minutes". Not only did the staff not apologize, they did not even care that I had been waiting so long. It was so rude, this was the worst customer service I have ever seen! I do not understand why doctors over book so badly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

This office is literally like a BARN-The staff is rude and could care less! The doctor was soo forceful that the shot in my mouth ended up damaging my breathing and nose; I found him dispicable and unprofessional-BURNT-OUT is more like it-I could have persued a lawuit, but thats not where i wanted to put my energy-This person knows all the tricks of "working the system" as he was consulting with someone else about State programs while I was in the chair--He did major Oral Surgery and not one follow-up call from him or staff as to my condition-ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK--and on top of everything else,he smelled dirty! This was my experience-I am sorry to report.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. Berman appeared knowledgable about my condition, but recommended a treatment plan that would have been physically damaging to my condition and costly. This was after reviewing extensive ex-rays and a MRI report that I brought with me for his consultation appointment. His recommendations also included heavy meds and monthly office visits, none of which would have done anything to improve my condition-only his wallet. I saw a different doctor later and recieved a vastly different recommended treatment plan.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Barry R. Berman's Credentials

• Univ Of Maryland, Baltimore Col Of Dental Surgery (Grad. 1970)

Workers Comp