Ratings for Dr. Diana Wilkinson

Rudest doctor ever. So glad she retired and now I'm seeing a new doctor that actually listens and cares.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Sad that she is retiring. We have been seeing her since she took over for Dr Blench left. She was willing to listen, run tests or make referrals when needed. Won't be easy finding someone to fil her shoes. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

when she decided to close her practice, you should have just left, she has checked out. I have been having a lot of health issues that have been getting worse throughout the year and today she asks me , what do I want her to do?? Help me get better!! Just did not listen and things are worse!! So disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I have been with Dr Wilkinson ever since she took over Dr T Blench' practice. Dr. Wilkinson makes me feel inferior if i have any concerns about my medical issues. (How dare I question her? I have also noticed that she as become rushed, and uncaring. I have been trying to find a new doctor but almost impossible in Calgary. Dr Blench please come back...

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

efficient knowledgeabl;e, and current on matters involving family practice;

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr.Wilkinson has been my family Dr for 15 years. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Any specialist I have seen has held her in high regard. Her staff is very friendly and accomodating.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Our family has been seeing Dr. Wilkinson for several years and we have been extremely pleased with how she has treated our concerns. She is polite, efficient and always intent on making sure that we are well taken care of. We have found her staff to be helpful and friendly and we have rarely been kept waiting for more than a few minutes either on the phone or in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Friendly and Knowledgeable, she has been my doctor for over 10 years. She has been very helpful and always very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I have been with Dr Wilkinson ever since she took over Dr T Blench' practice. She seems pleasant as long as you don't question her. I had to advocate for my adult daughter who also sees her, my daughter was on a med that is very difficult to wean off (Effexor) , she was already on a half dose and is having symptoms, Dr Wilkinson wanted her to go back up to the higher dose and "start" all over again! Yes, she always wants you to "come back" "make another appt" and leaves you in the lurch in the meantime. We have been trying to deal with the same problem for 4 years, and she wants to tell us that things are better when they are clearly not. Because I disagreed she told me I was rude, that I should listen to her, she took it personally which is very unprofessional, and then she has the audacity to prescribe in a way that would put my daughter back to the same point she was 2 weeks ago, nullifying the work she has already done - egotistical pill pusher.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

If you have a problem, istead of helping right away, she can tell you that you may need to come see her again and then she'll tell you what to do (???). That's what happened with me when I complained about vertigo issues. I wasted my time with this doctor, she didn't help at all

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010