Ratings for Dr. Rosalyn P. Baxter-Jones

She may not be your best friend, but when it comes down to it, she doesn't take any chances or cut corners. She referred me to a perinatologist for a high-level u/s at 36 weeks and my son's heart defect was diagnosed in utero. This was all due to a minor concern that I had that she took very seriously. So thankful that I had her, she is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

During my yearly exam, a full battery of tests was ordered. One of tests would not be covered by my insurance until Dr. Baxter Jones provided some office records. Without these records, I have to pay $900 out of pocket! Seven months later...Dr. Baxter Jones has still not provided that information to the insurance company. When I've approached her in person she has LIED to my face and said that she would do it "next week", but never sent anything. When I try to call her office I ALWAYS get the answering service, who won't take a message unless it is an emergency. When I actually talk to the receptionist it seems like Dr. Baxter Jones is always out of town.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

The staff is very rude and not helpful at all. When I called and made my appt I told them I had United Healthcare and everything else that was on my card. Then when I got to the office they had me fill out about 20 pages of information only to tell me 10 min later that they were having problems with United Healthcare and would only see me if I paid up front and they billed my insurance company. I asked why I wasn't told this on the phone and they did not have an answer for me. So I waited 3 weeks for an appt and paid a babysitter and wasted my time and gas for nothing. The office was very rude and was no help. They did not even apologize.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Doc Baxter Jones was very helpful and always available, although she is very busy which is normal she made an effort to take time to explain things. She is very very caring and comforting when needed. I would recommend her to anyone looking for that perfect doc to deliver their child...she made mine very memorable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

She does have knowledge, but very little time. Does not answer questions without an attitude and doesn't seem to enjoy her patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

good doctor but is very busy

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Rosalyn P. Baxter-Jones's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Massachusetts