Ratings for Dr. Damla K. Dryden

She is very professional and always smile face to her patients.She is just awesome;))

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I had 2 childbirth with Dryden, both were excellent, she is very skilled and makes you feel very confortable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Dryden delivered 2 of my babies. She was the best physician I've ever had. Unfortunately, I had to move and find a different OB in Omaha. Dr. Dryden was south better and more thorough. I knew she was excellent when she was my physician, but after having another highly rated physician and being dissappointed, I realize how unique Dr. Dryden is. She is brilliant with a wonderful bedside manner. She takes time to answer questions and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I went to Dr Dryden with the intention of delivering my second son VBAC. Wait times to see her were long, but worth the wait. she was very knowledgable and understanding, and spent time listening to all of my concerns. She was very factual but gentle. My last appointment was with her PA, but she came in instead because she was in between patients. Also, during a separate visit, her PA was unsure of her diagnosis, so Dryden came in for a second opinion. Very professional.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

She delivered by amazing first born, and was extremely caring and wonderful throughout the pregnancy, delivery, post delivery etc. Its true that I often saw her PA, however when I saw her, I was beyond re-assured that she was giving me the best care possible. Trying for #2, and hope Dr. Dryden will deliver again!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

She is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Have been avoiding seeing a doctor for years. My first gynecological exam was a terrible experience and am now in my late 20s and knew I needed to see someone. Got a referral to Dr. Dryden and had to wait a while to get an appointment with her. So glad I waited. I got there early and was able to start immediately. Staff was beyond caring and professional. And Dr. Dryden was smart, thoughtful, attentive. She gave me recommendations for other doctors for other issues, didn't push birth control like so many doctors, and told me to call if I had any other questions or issues. I know I'll have to see her PA next time, but I felt like I was in great hands.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Dryden is great. My husband and I have had a ton of issues with pregnancy over the past couple of years, and she has been there for us every step of the way. She is extremely smart and knowledgeable. I wouldn't ordinarily post something, but I read some of the negative reviews and fully disagree. Typically you hear most from people with negative experiences, not positive ones, and that's just not fair. Dr. Dryden is an excellent doctor that cares so much about her patients. She is held in the highest of regards by other doctors, and everyone I know who uses her loves her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Dryden has been great! This is my first pregnancy and she has answered all of my questions and always encouraged more. I never feel rushed with her nor her PA. Maybe she has changed staff since some of the other comments but they have always been very helpful and friendly. She has now moved into the Women's Pavilion at the Texas Children's Hospital and the facilities are new and clean. Sometimes there is a wait in the office but it is not usually over 30-45 minutes. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family and intend on using her again for our next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

She took care of my daughter as and Emergency patient. I was so happy she came in on a Saturday and helped us!!! She was AWESOME!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Damla K. Dryden's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1997)