Ratings for Dr. Nasiha Fahmi

Poorly run office. She is nice with good intent, but does not appropriately follow up or communicate labs.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Doctor Fahmi seems to be a good doctor, but I have had to wait for unreasonable periods of time on numerous occasions. Once I had to wait for an hour for a physical while waiting in a paper robe and sitting on an examination table! This appointment was made well in advance and should have been on schedule. Quite simply, an hour wait was absolutely unacceptable. I left the practice and was treated rudely when I requested my medical records be sent to a new doctor. Others on staff have been hostile as well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Very poorly run office. After cancelling my mother’s next day appointment, the office manager became agitated when I said would have to ask my boss before scheduling a weekday appointment. When I explained that I would need to ask to take the day off to bring my mom as she was on pain medicine he started yelling that they were not a pain clinic, and I had to remind him that my mother had surgery a few weeks before and was on a minimal dose of medicine and did not need a pain clinic. He then complained of too many “ambiguities” such as my blocked phone number (despite the fact that they had my phone number) and that my mom did not want to give the name of her present doctor (irrelevant since they were supposedly not going to request her records until after they had decided to pursue a doctor-patient relationship), and after leaving 4 messages including one marked urgent on my voice-mail, accused me of harassment. The irony is that the doctor's mother had been pushing my mom to make an appointment with her daughter.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Fahmi is very knowledgeable in her field. She puts her patients first and makes sure she gets to the bottom of an issue if there is something wrong. Her staff are very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Very easy to talk to and seems to know her stuff. If you have trouble affording any meds. she will prescribe a generic if possible. Many times she has squeezed me in and the wait wasn't all that long. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly, especially Lourdes. I certainly would recommend her to friends.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

She is a very nice lady, however she is not a good doctor, she prescribes antibiotics almost for everything, specially the ones that are very expensive $350 to $550 and they are very hard to take, it keeps you awake all night, I wish I remember the name of the antibiotic.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

My husband & I both see Dr. Fahmi and both like her very much. She is very warm while professional. I've had physicians in the past who treated me as though I was an idiot because I lack a medical degree. She explains things clearly and is never condescending.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

LOVE Dr. Fahmi!! She's wonderful, honest, helpful, and takes good care of me!! I highly recommend her! Lourdes is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Fahmi is warm, friendly and professional. She spends as much time as necessary with each patient, and it seems like she really cares about each person. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. Fahmi is my favorite Doctor. I have recommended 2 family members to her - so far. They absolutely love her. She is very personable and helpful. She listens intently and makes diagnosis/referals accordingly. Her staff is informative and always return calls. Her office hours are perfect for my schedule and she's open on Saturdays! I hope she or her staff reads this......KUDO'S to Dr. Fahmi's Office and her team!! I recommend Dr. Nasihi Fahmi to everyone and give her an A+.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Nasiha Fahmi's Credentials

• Sir Salimullah Med Coll, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Grad. 1995)