Ratings for Dr. Kiritharan Arunasalam

This man is a disgrace of a doctor. He tried to discharge my sister after three days of her being treated awfully and not being put in her wheelchair and then he told her to just "go home". He was very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

HE HAS BEEN LOOKING AFTER MY HUSBAND FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS following a heart attack.. We have never been made to feel like a number. He is patient, supportive and genuine. He never rushes the appointments and he is always very thorough. His secretary is very professional and lovely.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

This clown discharged my wife after 2 days following a stroke. 9 days later my wife had a more serious stroke and has never been the same since forced to to retire as an RN. 6 months later he calls for a follow up appointment(???) at his office and he is a no show. He is a disgrace to the profession

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Highly, highly recommended -- and I've been a reg'd nurse for over 40 years. Elizabeth

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

He saved my life twice. What can I say. I recommend him very strongly

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I can say nothing negative about Dr.A. His secretary and himself have always been very pleasant and helpful to me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. A. was the attending dr when arrived @ the hospital. He administered all necessary tests and did what needed to be done in order for those tests to be asap. However, he did miss out on doing some tests but the most important had been done. Sadly he had to go on holidays.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Arunasalam was my father's doctor during the last 2 weeks of his life and he was very helpful to our family. He would take the time to explain what was happening and what to expect next.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

He did quite a number of tests and I thought perhaps we were getting somewhere, but then nothing clear or definitive was shown, so he fell back on the old "it's psychological" and "stress" thing. I was very disappointed that that's where it was left and feel Dr. Arunasalam would be good if you were having a heart attack or your arm fell off or something, but if less specific symptoms are presented, he doesn't try very hard. Dr. House, he ain't (he is a nice person though), but then do I care if my doctor nicely says I'm crazy?

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

I arrived in the ER(Aug/06) near death, Dr. A. proceeded to do the right treatment immediately, and had me on an air ambulance as soon as possible. Anything less than what He did would have been the end for Me.He was in control, confident, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007