Ratings for Dr. Katrina Stevens

I was referred to Dr Stevens for my bad veins. She runs on time (which i am not used to) and I appreciate that because my time is important too. Funny yet compassionate and really good at what she does!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I saw Dr. Stevens at after hour's clinic - she came in, sat down, turned to me and said "what can I do for you, in 5 minutes or less". I wasn't planning on taking long but I was too shocked to say anything, so I got up and walked out. I needed a physician that night, not some curt woman on the go.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very arrogant, rude person. Stay away from this doctor! I'd post more and be more specific but I'm currently filing a complaint with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

She has been our family doctor for many years. She is a good listener and takes good care of our whole family. I don't know what I'll do if/when she retires!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

She is my physician but I do not go to see her often since I am fairly healthy. On days when I an not well and I need to see her, I found it is difficult to get an appointment. I am always told it takes a minimum 2 weeks or go to an after hours clinic, which in my opinion is not acceptable. Moreover, she charges money to write a note for a referral for insurance purposes, which I found very strange because most physicians I know from friends and coworkers told me they don't charge any. I am very disappointment with her service so far and consider changing to a different physician.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Ignorant and did not feel supported. Downplayed my symptoms telling me how I should feel.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Arrogant and rude.The physical included looking down the throat, listening to lungs and asking patient to touch their toes.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr Stevens is one of the best. She is excellent at diagnolstics. She found an anurysm in my aorta that if burst would cause death. Referred me early and had it repaired under ideal conditions, thanks Katrina

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I just started seeing Dr. Stevens last summer but so far, she's been extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She's a no-nonsense type of doctor who really shows concern for her patients and their well-being.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

friendly and knowledgeable. sometimes people who are smart are socially inept...not her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007