Ratings for Dr. Prasad Jetty

I was diagnosed with an AVM in my right buttock., which caused a great deal of discomfort. I was introduced to Dr Jetty to discuss my options. I should note that I suffer from anxiety, which makes such meetings and decisions more difficult. Upon meeting Dr Jetty, I immediately felt a sense of relief. He sensed my nervousness and took his time explaining my options in detail. He was so kind, patient and personable. I felt very confident, comfortable and agreed to the surgical removal of my AVM. Surgery day arrived and my anxiety was thru the roof. Dr Jetty came to see me before the surgery began and again, his bedside manner, made me relax. The surgery was a success and he personally called my mom to let her know everything went well. I would highly recommend Dr Jetty for both his surgical skills and his down-to-earth attitude that puts you immediately at ease. If not for him, I'd still have a pain in my butt. Tanner T

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

All I can say is Thank you Dr. JETTY for saving my husbands life after the main artery in his right leg was completly severed. With Dr Jettys expertise, there is no words to express how grateful I am.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr Jetty is a very competent surgeon with a caring attitude - simply the very best!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Thank you for saving my legs. To me,this says it all.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Jetty and his Vascular Team were, in our estimation, excellent and caring. All took time to explain procedure, complications and no question we asked seemed too insignifcant for them to answer.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

He is an awesome Doctor, I have 100% confidence in his abilities

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Jetty saved my husband's life! I am not sure that any more needs to be said, but it will be. Dr. Jetty has an amazing bedside manner. He is straight to the point; very honest, very clear, very kind. All things that make for an incredible doctor. Not only that, but the surgery he performed on my husband was of life threatening nature and Dr.Jetty had the brilliance and expertise to allow him to make it through his almost 11 hour Thoracic Aortic "Replacement" surgery. I would and will highly recommend Dr. Jetty.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

On December 25, 2012, Dr. Jetty performed a heroic Christmas Miracle after my husband suffered a ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, giving my family and I the most cherished gift of all, his life. Thank you Dr. Jetty for your skillful intervention acquired through years of sacrifice, patience and hard work. Many thanks to your wife and family for their understanding and for sharing you not only on Christmas day, but throughout the years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Jetty is a very caring, considerate and respectful surgeon. My mother has been operated by Dr. Jetty twice and both surgeries have been extremely successful. We are very fortunate to have him as her surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

We were travelling through Ottawa and my dad ruptured an aneurism. Dr. Jetty saved his life. He is amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011