Ratings for Dr. Marcella A. Tabor

I have had few doctors that listened as well, processed the information I gave as well, and formulated a good plan as efficiently. I was very pleased. I am a medical professional, so am also extra discerning.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Waited less than 20mins & was able to call in late after hrs and speak w/ nurse about question with my meds

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Tabor for several years and it has always been superior care. When I have been sick, I have always been able to get an appointment that same day.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Repeated errors such as: the wrong RX was written; RX called to wrong pharmacy; office stated RX had been sent to pharmacy but pharmacy did not receive; multiple times we physically went into office to try and get items that had not been taken care of. Once, I had to call my old doctor in another state while I was with doctor to find out how to write RX because she did not know what to write (it was for a common foot orthotic.) On one occasion an RX was supposed to be increased substantially; instead an RX was written that substantially decreased dosage. Failure to complete documents dropped off to be filled out by doctor without further calls by us. Patient information on file not correct; it took 4 attempts to get our address corrected. Spoke to doctor of concerns and she did not appear to accept any responsibility on her, or her staff's part. The lack of attention to detail and the lack of confidence is causing us to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Changing doctors due to rude staff and lack of confidence in doctor. After almost a year of prescriptions not being called in, recanting same information time after time as if it is the initial visit, and having medication changes without discussion as to why, my family and I have decided this is not the doctor for us.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

The worst doctor. Office doesnt call with test results. Staff is rude.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I have never had anything but good experiences with Dr. Tabor or the staff. When I need assistance they provide it. Dr. Tabor always seems to listen to my complaints helps where she can and sent me to specialist when appropriate. I would highly recommend her. One issue might be that she limits her time in the office, but her PA is very capable of filling in. I would say that the punctuality is tops.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I have no problems with Dr. Tabor or her staff. They have always been pleasant and helpful. When I need additional care she forwards me to specialists. On my last trip to the doctor, my appointment was at 10:15. I was on my way home by 10:45. And I had a test ran. I have no problems with Dr. Tabor. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

The administrative staff is down right rude and unsympathetic! Dr. Tabor, I've found to be very knowledgeable, non-conforming, and sympathetic.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

The first time I went to see Dr. Tabor, I liked her and her way of trying to find the underlying rpoblem of your illness. She didn't seem like one of those doctors that just see you are coughing and try to write you a prescription for Robitussin. The one day I wen to see her for a some what embarrasind reason and the expression on her face made me feel so much worse about a condition that I had no control over. I never went back to her. She seems like the right kind of a doctor that hypocondriac should go see but when you have a real problem, that is not quite so pleasant, I don't know if you want to go see her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Marcella A. Tabor's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Summerville, SC