Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Nekl

i HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR OVER 12 YEARS.RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I'm so glad I found Dr. Nekl. As someone else said in their review, he may run a little behind sometimes, but that is because he takes his time with each patient. I have never once felt rushed by Dr. Nekl - he took his time to get to know me, asked me questions about my work and home life, and has always taken the time to thoroughly answer any questions I have had. He's a really nice guy too, and goes out of his way to be helpful. He has even called me in the evenings, after office hours, to follow up or check on me. I've always found his staff to be very friendly, polite, and helpful. They work hard to get me a quick appointment, and will even call me if there is a cancellation and they can get me in sooner. They are always smiling when I go there. Audrey, the P.A., is super as well. I highly recommend Dr. Nekl.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I have a medical history of cancer and diabetes. He took me on as a patient 4 years ago with this past history. He has always been there when I needed him. The staff has been very helpful and has fullfilled my needs. Dr Nekl is very knowledgable and has followed up with me on weekends and evenings when I have needed him. There are times when he has run behind on appointments but I guarantee you it's because he gives you the attention you need when you see him. No rushing me in and out just to get my money and to get rid of me. I have many friends who also go to Dr Nekl as well as my husband and daughter. Not once have I heard a bad word about him. After having a bad experience with another doctor who misdiagnosed my cancer, I could not be happier with Dr Nekl and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

He's my attending physician. Very good. Knowledgeable and caring. Physician's Assistant also very good. Front desk staff is average.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Nekl has been my physician for 10 years and I am very pleased with his services. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

This doctor is fantastic! He goes above and beyond for me and I can see him anytime I call for an appointment. The staff is so helpfull and will try to squeeze me in when I need to see him right away. Dr. Nekl has always been willing to go that extra mile for me and I so appreciate all he does. He's given me names of other doctors to assist me with my medical issues and has always found the perfect specialist for me. I've recommended him to everyone I know and have a few family and friends who now see him. His PA, Audrea is wonderful and she will follow through on any and all requests I need. She will even call me back to let me know it's being taken care of. I totally understand when I'm fit in for my appointment it might take a little longer but so worth the wait. I can't say enough wonderful things about this doctor or his practice and I'm just lucky I found him. In my opinion this doctor is the right fit for my medical needs.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Was having hypoglycemia episodes 6 years back, he made me wait one month for an appt. When I got there, all he said was I'm turning you over to UH. I ended up having a mass, and have been fighing cancer ever since. I would not recomend this guy to anyone

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Kenneth Nekl has been my Doctor for over 5 years and I have been very pleased with his knowledge, profesionalism and concern for my health. Dr. Nekl is a graduate of The Ohio State University Medical School and his practice is affiliated with The University Hospital of Cleveland. This doctor has my strongest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

staff is very rude and would lie about recieving any calls or referrals.My PCP had to call them back to tell them that results were faxed 3 times( which these people told me, they never recieved).They admitted to my PCP staff that they did recieve the results, but threw them away,as there was no face sheets, even though I called them 5 mns. before telling that they will be getting a fax In 5mns.How irresponsible?Would not recommend to anyone?Think of amount and kind of care you will recieve if in bad need.They need to get their acts together.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

The doctors name is spelled wrong. It is Nekl. He is a good dr. Very quiet but will answer any questions you have. He called me on a Sunday afternoon after going over my bloodwork. He switched my meds that day by calling my pharmacy. I think that is a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Kenneth Nekl's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal