Ratings for Dr. Eileen Wirrell

Dr. Wirrell is an amazing pediatric neurologist. My daughter has been seeing her since she was 3 months old. Dr. Wirrell, her nurse and the PT/OT team are always available to us for questions and concerns. They are never in a rush and will explain things to you until you understand. They are an amazing team at the Alberta Childrens Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Wirrell is my daughter's neurologist. We have been seeing her for just under a year and has guided us through my daughter's diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy. She is very friendly and has a way of explaining things that make sense to the average parent. In addition to the numerous appointments we have had, her nurse is always available to answer questions about medications, side effects, etc. over the phone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

She has helped to get a diagnosis for my daughter, she is always available to help me when it is needed. She always takes her time when visiting her patients and cares very deeply for them.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007