Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Melton

Okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokvghvfgfxfggufffybfdt

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Melton as my doctor during a visit to the ER at Florida Hospital in Deland. He made me feel so at ease, was generous, conscientious, thorough, and very informative. Not go mention, his bedside manner is awesome. He's so personable and made me laugh despite me feeling so unpleasant. I wish he had a practice here. He's the best doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr Melton is the best doctor I ever had. He is timely, knowledgeable and very kind.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Good with patients. Takes time to talk with you about the problem.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I would like to know if anyone knows if dr melton is moveing back to melbourne fl anytime. He is the best

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Smart and a nice guy. The first doctor I had in Florida who spent time and asked questions. One good egg and a rare find.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Melton is the best doctor I have had in years. He truely cares about his patients, and will spend as much time with you as needed. He is extremely punctual, and very patient. He is great with follow up. Genuinely reccomend Dr. Melton to anyone looking for an A+++ doctor. He is a hidden treasure!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Great Doctor we love him! Does anyone know where he went? I got a letter say hes was leaving the office immediately. Whats going on where did he go?

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Best doctor I had in 15 years. Love him dearly. Listens and is very smart.problem is my crappy ins co. Took him off my list. now he . is only available on higher priced policys. I give him more than a 5 rateing

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Dr. Melton has been extremely helpful and patient while treating both of my grandparents. My grandmother can call him and he alway follows up, answers her concers or makes an last minute appt. if needed. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008