Dr. Brad Campbell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brad Campbell

I have terrible anxiety about going to the dentist but dr Campbell and his staff always treat me so well that I actually feel comfortable. It’s the only place I would go.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Great Doctor and great team. Thanks to everyone for providing a really professional and courteous service on such short notice!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Our family has been using Dr Campbell for many years . Although we have moved away from Oakville we continue to make the drive back to Oakville to access his teams great services. Professional, caring, and they make every visit a pleasant one!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

Always look forward to a visit to the dentist’s office because every one of the staff is warm, friendly and knowledgeable and truly care about the client experience. Dr. Campbell puts you immediately at ease and is always happy to answer any questions I have. Would highly recommend this dental office to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, welcoming and caring team.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I Always have a good visit and excellent service from the front desk, dental hygienists, dental assistants and my dentist. I have been associated with this office and it’s personnel for over 50 years. They have always given me good advice even when I needed to be sent elsewhere. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Very pleased with Dr. Campbell's services.........

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

My family have been going here for over 30years.... excellent care very professional.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Our dental needs have been taken care of by Dr. Mac Balfour since I can remember and by Dr. Campbell when Dr. Balfour retired. We wouldn’t think of going any where else. The entire staff is kind, helpful, courteous and best of all.......they keep us SMILING! Thank you for many years of exceptional dental care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

For most of my life I hated going to the dentist. Once I discovered Dr. Campbell and his staff that changed. They are very kind and gentle. They make sure the patient is comfortable at all times. The new office space is beautiful and always exceptionally clean!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Brad Campbell since he opened his practice in Oakville and have always experienced the most friendly and professional service. I have recommended his services to many friends and family and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr. Brad Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brad Campbell graduated from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry, in 1991. The following year he completed a post graduate Residency in Dentistry at The Toronto Hospital. From there he gained experience working in a large family practice before coming to Oakville in 1998. Brad attends many continuing education programs to stay current with new products and procedures. He is an active member of the Ontario Dental Association, the Halton-Peel Dental Association, the Canadian Dental Protective Association, the Credit Valley Oral Surgery Implant Study Club and the ITI International Team for Implantology. He is also the Chief of Dentistry at Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital. Brad spends two weeks each year on an Aboriginal Reserve in northern Ontario providing dental treatment to the community. He has also worked with the Peel Regional Police in the treatment of underprivileged individuals. When away from the office, Brad is often found spending time with his family and friends. He also enjoys travelling, reading and fitness.

• English